What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Girl Of My Dreams

Freddo

Juniors
man she sounds like atop chick f**k what some people say man keeper her she seems like an awesome chick. the girl of my dreams is out of my league hey any chick is outta my league

j_tig

Juniors
far out, i thought i was all romantic for visitng my girlfriend at work on her bday (3 hr round trip, so it was a pretty big deal) now im hearing stories like this all the time, makes me kinda look if not bad then not as good!
congrats

Raider_69

Post Whore
well at least some bloke is lucky enough to get the girl to their dreams
hang on to her mate

El Coconuto

Bench
Kingytek said:
All I can see in the clear window is a date 3rd Oct on a ticketek ticket. I open it up and there is 2 tix for the NRL GF which she told me I cant take her and to take a mate, she's booked me a room in the city so I can be close to the pissup and booked a return flight bris to syd and she made the return flight at 3pm so I can make the trip back without being crook from the day before.

What she was really thinking when she handed them over:

"Here are two fake tickets to a stupid Rugby League game. If he should decide to take me, then I'll know he loves me and I'll reconsider getting real tickets. If he decides to take one of his mates, then I won't change the sh*tty airline I booked with or the single-bed room in Kings Cross I booked either. Take your pick love."

Now, think about it for a moment kingy... ;-)

aussie_londoner

Juniors
well i have a story similar but this time its me giving the present

im the romantic, so for mine and my girlfriends 2 year anniversary i bought us 2 tickets on the eurostar to brussels for saturday and sunday, and booked us a 5 star hotel in central brussels for the night. and surprised her with the tickets on tuesday just gone, our anniversary.

over the top, or about right, remembering we live in london so its only a train ride away???