What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Girl Of My Dreams

perth sharkie

Juniors
It's a test that females always typically dish out. She says that she wants you to go with a mate, in reality she wants you to take her. If you end up going with a mate, when you go home she'll be angry and pissed off with you and you will be left guessing. She'll use this to manipulate you and get her way with you and generally make your life a misery. Then you'll get married and 20 years later she'll still be bringing this up whenever you have an argument. It's trap and a life sentance mate, be very careful!

Kingytek

Juniors
hahaha thanks for the advise.
I am planning to suprise her with this years GF. I hope that will make up for it

White Poiner

Coach
kingytek you are one lucky mofo. And take peart sharkies advice, Chick are vultures just waiting for you to f**k up so they can blame you for everything.

supersaint

Juniors
Kingytek said:
I get home from work a couple of nights after the Dogs/Broncs game in Bris and my girl says "I love you" and Im like oh sh*t what have I done. Next minute she gives me an envelope, in it is a flight intinery to Sydney, a pamphlet for a hotel in Kent Street Sydney and another smaller envelope with a clear window. All I can see in the clear window is a date 3rd Oct on a ticketek ticket. I open it up and there is 2 tix for the NRL GF which she told me I cant take her and to take a mate, she's booked me a room in the city so I can be close to the pissup and booked a return flight bris to syd and she made the return flight at 3pm so I can make the trip back without being crook from the day before.
Is she the best or what?

The tight wench , has she not even thrown in any spending money for ya ;-)