What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The girvie appreciation thread

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I just want to thank girvie for the contribution made to these forums.

I appreciate all the information that gets supplied here about various Junior and Senior competitions.

I quite often read threads but do not post as I have nothing to add, but still liked the information.

So for all the times I have read girvie's posts without saying thankyou, i say

Thankyou girvie, keep up the excellent work!

girvie

Staff member
No worries.

I'm glad you like reading some of the stuff i post.

roopy

Referee
Yes - this section would be nothing without girvie - although i think we all should make an effort to contribute more.
I know i should do more, and that would only involve copying and pasteing what i already say about lower grade sides in the Knights forum.

Spike

First Grade
I agree with the above comments. Finding info about the junior comps is made that much easier because of girvie. I also appreciate Nfed's contributions to the jim beam and A grade comps around Sydney. Keep up the good work lads

Corbin

Juniors
good stuff Girvie, keep up the great work.

The North Sydney Bears cult is forming on the NB atm.

Current members: 6.

:lol: im working on it.

Go the Bears!

Swamprat

Juniors
I concur with the above posts,
Im always amazed at how you get all this info Girvie especially as its all pretty spot on.

2 True Blues

Coach
Thanks Mate. You know I appreciate the info too. Legend passion for club and foundation mate, when many others are simply following the Swans. Thanks.

parra pete

Referee
Mr Angry said:
I just want to thank girvie for the contribution made to these forums.

I appreciate all the information that gets supplied here about various Junior and Senior competitions.

I quite often read threads but do not post as I have nothing to add, but still liked the information.

So for all the times I have read girvie's posts without saying thankyou, i say

Thankyou girvie, keep up the excellent work!

I agree. Well done girvie :clap: :clap:

ozbash

Referee
totally agree with the above posts.
I get more info about the NSWRL comps from Girvie than any other source.
We'd be lost without you Girvie.