What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Gong tomorrow night.

Sleep

Juniors
Sadly the weather has come down from Sydney. It's overcast and grey. It drizzled a bit earlier but now has cleared up a little in patches.

Yesterday it was like this for most of the day without rain though it made for a very cold night. Hopefully that's the worst we'll get. If it rains I'm expecting a really low scoring match. 14 - 10 or something along those lines.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I once went Win Stadium to Heathcote in 17 minutes. It is a 110km/h the whole way!!!
Considering all of Mount Ousley is either 80kmh or 100kmh, and not uncommon to see radars lined up along that road. It's hardly 110km/h the whole way.

You could do it in 17 minutes, but it's also 48km from Heathcote to Wollongong. After 17 minutes at 110kmh, you can only do 31km. Can your car do 170kmh constantly on that trip? Because that is what is required.

Someone is telling fibs.

Last edited:

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Yeah but what's the prediction for later on tonight? It's cloudly in Syd atm, so maybe it will move down...
It's raining where I am at the moment (Caringbah), and freezing. It won't be pleasant down in the gong later tonight. But we've all still gotta show up and support the side.

big pat

Coach
be careful at the top of mt ousley, there was a radar trap when you go down to 80, before the warriors game,and a camera as your going down.

Red Bear

Referee
Will be freezing on the hill tonight, i've sat through some cold night there so its definately doable.
Have fun there tonight, i'll be at work selling some petrol and some coffees.

Sleep

Juniors
It's been drizzling on and off a bit today but hasn't rained heavily. It definitely will be cold though.

Latest posts