What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Greatest TV/Series of all time

2 True Blues

Coach
nöyd said:
I love M*A*S*H so much, I actually rip the audio from the DVD's and listen to it at work. Here's everyone head down doing their work and I'm trying not to piss my pants from laughing.

Alan Alda was that show. Writing, producing, directing, and above all acting. Pure comedic genius.

MASH was an all time classic mate. Buying series one on DVD is what gave me the idea for this thread initially. Timeless classic that you can never get sick of watching over and over. Not many shows have achieved that status. But cream floats to the top of the barrel mate......:)

2 True Blues

Coach
newtownbluebags said:
Gilligans Island! :lol:

Gilligan used to sh*t me off big time NBB. Yet realise his character made that show ( for what it was ). Always wanted to be the professor and have multiple three somes with Ginger and that Brunette, the bloke had no competition at all. Bugger getting rescued. He should have prevented them getting rescued with more cause than Gilligan ever had. ;-) :lol: :lol:

Samwise

Bench
How anyone likes MASH is beyond me. Its terrible.

Great shows are -

The Office (UK)
The Simpsons
Arrested Development
Seinfeld
South Park
Scrubs
The Amazing Race
Freaks and Geeks
Futurama
King of the Hill
The Chasers war on everything

2 True Blues

Coach
Well you have to be over the age of twenty to appreciate it I geuss. But to the young new is always better I suppose. LMAO.....

Thinking about Gilligans island made me think of two other shows that used to sh*t me off though were VERY entertaining.

I dream of Jeanie and Bewitched. It always annoyed me how the idiots used to still work when they had gorgeouse chicks who could give them anything they wanted, and on each show they stopped them from using there magic ETC. I would have atleast asked them to make me make Johhny HOLMES look small for a day.....LOL............

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
<UPtheEELS> said:
Home Improvement.
:lol: Could Channel 7 continue to exist without standby episodes of Home Improvement! :lol: :crazy:

P.S. I've seen it on 3 times in a 24 hour period on 7!!! :lol:

Samwise

Bench
2 True Blues said:
Well you have to be over the age of twenty to appreciate it I geuss. But to the young new is always better I suppose. LMAO.....

Thinking about Gilligans island made me think of two other shows that used to sh*t me off though were VERY entertaining.

I dream of Jeanie and Bewitched. It always annoyed me how the idiots used to still work when they had gorgeouse chicks who could give them anything they wanted, and on each show they stopped them from using there magic ETC. I would have atleast asked them to make me make Johhny HOLMES look small for a day.....LOL............

I'm 23. Still don't appreciate it. Alan Alda is cringeworthy.

Oh I left The Sopranos off my list too. Big fan.

nöyd

Staff member
Samwise said:
How anyone likes MASH is beyond me. Its terrible.

Great shows are -

The Amazing Race

You really backed up your point there.

2 True Blues

Coach
Oh your 23. Well that makes all the difference then. LMAO........Each to their own though. But soprano's does definately rock. Wish the damn networks would bring it back. Dying to see what happens........

Samwise

Bench
nöyd said:
You really backed up your point there.

Oh scathing. I just love it cos I love to travel, and it highlights some great destinations in the world. If you're not into that, i can see why you wouldn't like it.

I just don't get this attitude that if you don't like something, you get this "oh never mind your just too young."

Precisely how old do you have to be to like something?

2 True Blues

Coach
Each to there own. But just hate how the younger generation write stuff off without actually seeing more than ten minutes of it. it's all good mate. :cool: ;-) Was just reading between the lines !!!!

les norton

First Grade
:lol:

The greatest american hero was pretty good...

Believe it or not i'm walking on air...

(I heard someone sing the other day...Believe it or not i'm perming my hair, i never thought i could feel so freeeeheeeeheee) hehehe...whatta cack.

Latest posts