What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Greatest TV/Series of all time

Red Bear

Referee
In no particular order
Young Ones
Cant believe no one has mentioned Monty Python yet
Fawlty Towers
Black Books
Blackadder is gold, especiall series 4 and especially not series 1
Seinfeld
Scrubs
M*A*S*H was a great show, particularly first 3 seasons
Simpsons
Futurama
Family Guy
American Dad
South Park

2 True Blues

Coach
OVP said:
Damn straight. Remember Nigel or Mullet or Detective Sgt Donger or Leo Wanker or the drink he made to stop vomiting ... oysters, tomato sauce, etc

Yep Paul Hogan was KING.

The scary thing is that i remember it like it was yesterday. FFS it was over 30 years ago, but i can still remember everything about it. Ahhhh :)

The best shows always seem like just yesterday in the memory mate !!!

2 True Blues

Coach
I dream of jeanie was pretty good. though that bloke that found her in the bottle was a total WIMP !!!! jeanie was a teenage boys dream though at the time.....HHHHHOTTTTT!!!!!!!

2 True Blues

Coach
Going out on a limb, but i used to watch that show all the time. LMAO......And the saddest thing is that it was once upon a time actually cool to watch it....LOL..............

My favourites were still MASH, and Happy Days though !!!!

Here is some gossip/trivia yet still a fact. Henry WINKLER ( the Fonz ) was only allowed to wear his leather jacket in one scene per episode when the series first aired, as the producers were inundated by complaints about it. Gotta laugh at that. How times have changed since then. Thats why in the earlier episodes he used to have to wear that GREY colured jacket for most of the episodes. LMAO................

2 True Blues

Coach
Phillips said:
rocky and bullwinkle

Hey Rocky !! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat......UH ! Wrong hat !!!!!;-)

But you'll win a prize on Miss Marylons wheel LMAO.....................;-) :cool: :lol: :lol: