What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Greatest TV/Series of all time

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Lano And Woodley
Black Books
Back Of The Y
The Fast Show
Wildboyz
Freaks And Geeks
Life Support

OVP

Coach
1. Red Dwarf and Fawlty Towers ... both British and both highly original and unique. I seriously cant split them, for either comedy value or uniqueness.

2. Seinfeld ... just brilliant ... i still watch old episodes ive taped over the years ... as above

3. The Simpsons ...

4. Get Smart ... Mel Brooks at his best

5. My all time favourite Aussie series are The Paul Hogan Show and Frontline. Frontline was very clever though ... it should be rated higher.

6. Drop the Dead Donkey .... god i miss this ... bring it back ffs.

7. The Late Show ... The D-gen at their absolute best (apart from Frontline. Frontline was more clever, but this was a hoot)

8. Men Behaving Badly ... quality.

2 True Blues

Coach
Paul HOGAN show totally rocked. Bought the BEST of series on DVD the other year. was TOPS .....heaps of laughs in it.

Utey

Coach
2 True Blues said:
Paul HOGAN show totally rocked. Bought the BEST of series on DVD the other year. was TOPS .....heaps of laughs in it.

:lol: Ive got that too, I love the beach skit with him playing soccer.

2 True Blues

Coach
<UPtheEELS> said:
:lol: Ive got that too, I love the beach skit with him playing soccer.

Most of best mates from school have now moved to Queensland, however we catch up at least once a year for a week of piss consumption, surfing and partying. Usually at a mutual location like Byron Bay up north.

We enivitably end up kicking back at least once during the week watching the HOGES DVD and laughing our fricken heads off. It is really an absolute classic.

Used to love Leo WANKER, The Phantom, ( Shart it is all good mate ). STROP is a legend as well. Appropriately he apparently owns the pub at Byron Bay and lives there still. ;-)

2 True Blues

Coach
newtownbluebags said:
Dr Who? I dont like it much but I know it has it's fans ;-)

Well I used to watch it all the time when I was a nipper. On after the "Goodies" which was an awesome show. Used to read the odd book as well when I was really young. A little outdated now but I thought it was good at the time. Have bad memories of the show in the end, as was watching it when my mum came into the room and told me nan had died. But still a good show in it's day, and loved that time travelling concept.......;-)

OVP

Coach
2 True Blues said:

Damn straight. Remember Nigel or Mullet or Detective Sgt Donger or Leo Wanker or the drink he made to stop vomiting ... oysters, tomato sauce, etc

Yep Paul Hogan was KING.

The scary thing is that i remember it like it was yesterday. FFS it was over 30 years ago, but i can still remember everything about it. Ahhhh :)

Latest posts