What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The happiest day of your life.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Today was pretty good - not the happiest - but I had a good, slow day at work - enjoyed the night with friends - and someone who I believed needed a good kick in the pants got it tonight too.

Vossy

Bench
[that guy serving behind the counter at maccas telling you to hurry up?]

today will be far from the best day of my life, well tonight anyway :(...

McLovin

Staff member
Dutchy...A woman that fails to complain about child birth deserves a beer. So do the ones that fail to bring child birth into a 'pain' argument...

chiana

Juniors
Dutchy...A woman that fails to complain about child birth deserves a beer. So do the ones that fail to bring child birth into a 'pain' argument...

I'd rather a baileys on ice if you are buying, but a beer will be fine Thanks Mclovin. ;-)

I can think of many years of blessings, from first steps, first words, first haircuts to watching opening of Christmas presents, home made mothers day cards and impromtu hugs.

Not always easy, but always worth it. :D

Monk

Referee
i remeber the old days....

Me: Mum i love you
Mum: what do you want
Me: can i go to this party tomorrow night
Mum: ask your father

tbh... that was only about 5 years back.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Put my feet up, pull out a straight choc milk from the fridge, kick off the day's stress, slap on Channel Ten at 6.30...And they've replaced Libby with some other chick.

Not happy.

Apey

Staff member
Put my feet up, pull out a straight choc milk from the fridge, kick off the day's stress, slap on Channel Ten at 6.30...And they've replaced Libby with some other chick.

Not happy.

I know. She doesn't play the whining bitch as well as the other one.

Latest posts