What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The happiest day of your life.

McLovin

Staff member
suckblack.png

Vossy

Bench
oi..go to the most entertaining poster on LU thread, and see the quotes from your sexual tension with lotti..

lol bazal claiming racism against lotti :lol:

yeah murder, everytime she posts in response to me i want to shoot myself so i dont read it..lol ignore button but still reads my posts

Knightmare

Coach
*BUMP*

Not a day, but I have just had probably the best week of my life, surpassing a week I had 2 years ago that was also awesome. Here's why:

- Last Tuesday night. Our final year screening at the Regent in Queen St. Despite some technical problems I was concerned about, my film turned out better than I expected on the big screen. Then afterwards eating nibblies and drinking lots of wine and beer in the auditorium getting blind with everyone from my course and taking heaps of photos.

- Thursday night. Industry/ Awards night at uni. Again, nibblies and lots of piss. Most of us left the uni and went down to the Plough Inn at South Bank where we continued the festivities on until late that night.

- Friday night. Went kart racing at Kingston Park with an old mate of mine. The last time we'll ever get to go there, so it was nice to finish up like that.

- Saturday. Global Gathering. F**king awesome to be there with my mates and everyone else to make it such a great day (and night) despite the brief rain. Also met this chick there who seemed pretty cool. Meeting up with her next week.

- Mariners come from 2-1 down at the last second to score a point against Perth.

- Watched the Scum lead Adelaide 1-0 on Sunday only to f**k it up in the last seconds of the match. Yay Adelaide!

- Today. Went for this massive bike ride from Logan to Beenleigh via Daisy Hill forest. I love mountain biking, and wanted to do this route one last time before I move back home in 3 weeks. Then I just get home, go onto my uni student site to find out I got Credits in all my subjects. Yay graduation!

Now I'm sitting here with a beer and I couldn't be happier! :D