What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE HOG is this you?

THE HOG

Juniors
Correct....you will find in a previous post I told everyone I put $2500 on Hindy to win Clive...

When Parra win you will see me in real life in both the TV and Paper.

Stay Tuned!

natheel

Coach
hindy is a good pick for clive churchill medalist based on the fact that 1. he deserves it and 2. hes a parra legend so it would be fitting that he wins if eels take the premiership

attamarrap

Juniors
I'm thinking joel reddy for clive churchill medal after the job he does stopping inglis i'll be having a bit on him

THE HOG

Juniors
The secret was getting on then two weeks ago....Joel was paying 100/1.

Good Luck, I jsut hope it's one of the Eels!!

THE HOG

Juniors
Hi Alle,

You know it!

Watch out when Parra win, papers and TV will be all over me.

I have purchased two Platinum Members. So get ready for a BIG 2010!!

Allegra

Juniors
Hi Alle,

You know it!

Watch out when Parra win, papers and TV will be all over me.

I have purchased two Platinum Members. So get ready for a BIG 2010!!

how did u get them already??

how do I get them? i have my VISA ready to go!!

THE HOG

Juniors
When I went to the footy office on Monday to pick up my signed/framed 2009 footy. The girls had the forms ready to go. Mine has been marked with a big number 1. They won't be charging for this until November, but the list has started. Get to the footy office and get your completed form in ASAP!

Allegra

Juniors
When I went to the footy office on Monday to pick up my signed/framed 2009 footy. The girls had the forms ready to go. Mine has been marked with a big number 1. They won't be charging for this until November, but the list has started. Get to the footy office and get your completed form in ASAP!

noooooo way!!

that is sooo cool.

im keen as for it. i'm going to be at the leaguesy sunday but they wont be open right?

r u gona be at the leaguesy sunday hoggy? i shout u a lemonade?
x

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Correct....you will find in a previous post I told everyone I put $2500 on Hindy to win Clive...

When Parra win you will see me in real life in both the TV and Paper.

Stay Tuned!

Liar liar your pants are on fire.

Its not HOG behind this punt!!!!!!!!!

Prove us wrong by scanning and posting full details of the punters ticket here within 24 hours.