What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE HOG is this you?

THE HOG

Juniors
Alle you will see me if your meant to....you can always PM me, but your boys will get jealous...

If not sure we will catch up in season 2010!

As you can see by the time of this post I am excited!! 3 more sleeps....

He ignores anyone who questions him. I actually think the hog & allegra are probably the same person? Any way of checking the IP adresses'?

How exciting must it be to have an imaginary bet!

Sort of like sitting in the club, choosing a horse, and saying, "Im having an imaginary $10000 on number 6"

The guy is a clown.

SDM

First Grade
Alle you will see me if your meant to....you can always PM me, but your boys will get jealous...

If not sure we will catch up in season 2010!

As you can see by the time of this post I am excited!! 3 more sleeps....

A bit like your bet. If you close your eyes and tap your heels together 3 times, it might appear?

THE HOG

Juniors
Do you realise I will need 2 breifcases to put my $300K in. If I got it in $50's....

North Shore Eel I can show you the bets......PM me.

Do you realise I will need 2 breifcases to put my $300K in. If I got it in $50's....

North Shore Eel I can show you the bets......PM me.

Mate, you tipped Dragons 13+ in the first semi. Just admit it. If you are such a good tipster, what was going on there? You told anyone who wanted to listen that Parra were gornnnnn. (Were you just trying to get yourself a bettter price?:lol::lol::lol:)

Just fess up.

Post it here for everyone to see, if you really want to prove it to people.

DRAGONS v. EELS.

Without Nathan BoggyBum last weekend the small Eels pack were out muscled with the likes of Todd A. Lowrie melting under the heat. Fui Fui No Moi Moi tried valiantly but was well held by the big Dragons six and he was not given much help in carting the ball forward and even with BoggyBum back and Ecka the Wrecka the result will just about be the same. Robson was shown up against the Dragons without his pack running roughshod over the opposition and the bounce of the ball has started to get away from the Slip Sliding Away Eels. Mortimer tried hard last game but again with no go forward he was well held by the Dragons defence, this is where the Dragons with six running forwards against the two for the Eels will lay the foundation for a comfortable pathway into round three of the semis. Defencively Scott and Cooper are two of the best defensive Centres in the game and this is another area where they will shut the Eels down. The Kogarah advantage just adds to the early demise of the Eels season. If Coach Anderson can conjure up a win for the Eels in this game he would not be out of place teaching the Moondance to the late Mick Jackson or the Heaven Dance or Hell Dance, whichever step he is practising these days!

Ratings.....Dragons by 13. For the margins, Dragons 13+.

Go Hogsters!

THE HOG

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=18516

Last edited by a moderator:

THE HOG

Juniors
I can't post it. Don't you see that it will be open to just as much ridicule. However if you tell everyone that you have seen the bets via GoToMeeting then I will be in the clear.

All you have to do is send me your e-mail and be at your computer, it will take 2 minutes.......don't be scared.

You know deep down everything I say is true.

SDM

First Grade
I just sent the Hog a PM and all he did was ask me what i'm wearing.

Suge

Juniors
Seriously, one must have an inferiority complex to come onto the forum and brag about a bet he placed. Who cares, if it is your bet and what you say its true, good luck to you, but care factor?

Answer the question about tipping St George, and I may waste my time PMing you.

Just answer the question?

Did you not tip Saints 13+, and if so, why are you crapping on about how good a tipster you are,and how much $ you are about to win?

You have just made yourself look like a goose from the outset.

Answer the question - easy.....:roll:

THE HOG

Juniors
OK.

No I didn't write that did.....but yes I did post it.

Now PM me...the truth awaits.

You didnt write it, but you did post it?

So, your posts in the later part of the year(when you mysteriously appeared), tipping people what to spend their $ on, were not actually your tips?

I dont get it? How does that work? Are you a plagiarist?

THE HOG

Juniors
OK enough of the insults I draw the line at being called a "plagiarist"

I have PM'd you with me e-mail....you can't be this terrified??

SDM

First Grade
Its more about your attention seeking behaviour. If the bet is real, it probably just makes you more of a jerkoff.

THE HOG

Juniors
SDM you my freind hold that title...

If the bet is real why the hate.....sour grapes?

You must be the kind of person that likes losers rather then winners...I get it. I don't agree with it.....but I get it.

Parra to win, sorry.

SDM

First Grade
SDM you my freind hold that title...

If the bet is real why the hate.....sour grapes?

You must be the kind of person that likes losers rather then winners...I get it. I don't agree with it.....but I get it.

Parra to win, sorry.

Its called loyalty.
You hedged your bets, if the Dragqueens had won, you would be in their forum, begging for validation. Instead you are in here.

I have not lost cash on Parra winning, and have supported them my whole life, how could I have sour grapes?

THE HOG

Juniors
I like money showers....so the bills would not be packed in bundles...makes a huge differance.

OK enough of the insults I draw the line at being called a "plagiarist"

I have PM'd you with me e-mail....you can't be this terrified??

You have just posted that you did not write it, but you did not post it? Therefore explain yourself?

How is being called a plagiarist an insult, when you have virtually admitted it?

You havent PM'd me anything? Seriously, what drugs are you on?

Latest posts