What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand - Proposal of a Infraction Review Committee.

Quigs

Immortal
you're all a bunch of f**k wits with too much time on your hands! 4 left...

20post.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
She serves a shocking breakfast, but I was a perfect gentleman.

Scrambled eggs in bed can be messy.

cb4

First Grade
As founder of the hotdog stand do I get an honourable mention?

merkins

Quigs

Immortal
I'm voting for you CB.

I recognize your obvious talents and I anticipate that you will be the one that is capable of taking the Committees Advisor DaSoup under your wing so to speak.

Once Soup can get deroided, his wit and inside knowledge of the moronic will be invaluable to the decision making of the Sharks LU Infaction Review Committee.

If I get elected, as far as I am concerned, it will definately be a case of "The Buck Stops Here"

Did you know that President Harry S Truman introduced that little motto to the Oval Office. He was the one that put it on the desk. It was around the time that he signed the papers to drop the bomb on Hiroshima.

cb4

First Grade
Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I vote Snoop Shark, as he said he could beat me with his pinky.

Quigs

Immortal
I think I should be on the committe & I should have moderator rights due to my exemplary behaviour this year.

Unaccustomed as I am to rambling on...

It might be a masterstroke to have Reefy as a candidate for the Sharks LU Infraction Review Committee.

I know I mentioned about Harry S in my previous post, but in the history of the free world it was not unusual to put shonks in positions of power.

Now Reefy in control would mean he would have a hands on, total understanding of how and why the committee should work. Its not as crazy as it sounds.

One of the biggest con man backroom boys that the world has known was old Joe Kennedy - JFKs old man. Bootlegger, mafia friend, fraudster (sounds like our Reefy , hmmmm doesnt it) Straight after the great depression the yanks were wondering who could they put incharge of the Wall Street Stock Exchange because it was those turds that sent the world into freefall. President Rosevelt put old Joe in the top job at the stock exchange against everyones shrill and howls. Teddy R reckond it was better having a bankrobber in charge of the bank than having him outside getting ready to rob it.

Reefy and our committee..... sounds alright to me. And he might of learnt a thing or two with his stint in Goulburn. And there is no doubting his sincerity. Who could forget the wonderful offer of the Insurance money.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The committee should be sydneysharkinbrisbane68, Dragon Slayer and that SED redcrack.

cant be a shire local i say..need independence in this commish.

and i dare say none of the existing mods need do it.

i nominate myself. i know a thing or two about being infracted for allegedly attacking other members. so anything short of calling someone a "predator who spreads aids through primary schools" is fair, fine and applicable to the 20 post softening up period. (such a spurious claim is worth 10 FYI)

Frenzy.

Post Whore
cant be a shire local i say..need independence in this commish.

and i dare say none of the existing mods need do it.

i nominate myself. i know a thing or two about being infracted for allegedly attacking other members. so anything short of calling someone a "predator who spreads aids through primary schools" is fair, fine and applicable to the 20 post softening up period. (such a spurious claim is worth 10 FYI)

SSB68 isn't a local. He's interplanetary.

Latest posts