What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

Master Baiter

Juniors
Maybe not. I do know how to start sentances with a capital letter, which puts me higher up the intellectual scale than you.

well if you want to start on spelling and grammar, which i only think youre doing cause youre clutching at straws and have nothing else, then you may want to start with the word "SENTENCE"

How the f**k would you know who I am? Nobody knows who you are, but Im the nobody? There are people in the club, players, officials and management (and even plenty of people on here) who know me. But you, the anonymous newbie are somebody?

i wonder what started your unprovoked attack on me? is it because i am a newbie (and this just happens to be the first forum i have been involved with) and you just want to beat your chest? do you think because i just joined this forum that ive only just started following cronulla? do you realize we both support the same team and should be standing shoulder to shoulder, united in our quest for premiership glory instead of arguing over our difference of opinions? i expected to cop a bit of flak when i came in here, i just didnt expect it to come from you. after reading alot of your insightful posts i had a higher opinion of you than that, guess i was wrong. youre so wrapped up in your own self importance telling everyone who will listen how much you have done for the club (like we should thank you at seasons end, if we do happen to go all the way, for all your hard work) and how much you know that i knew that one would cut you but i was just returning the favour after you called me a rat.

Congratulations on such devastating insight. Ricky didnt think we should have won by 50. Do you know better than him?

ricky is an even harder marker than i am, dont believe me? then ask a few of the players. what he says in public and behind closed doors are 2 different things, you couldnt possibly know what ricky thinks.

spider

Coach
well if you want to start on spelling and grammar, which i only think youre doing cause youre clutching at straws and have nothing else, then you may want to start with the word "SENTENCE"
lol

and btw newms, what's wrong with not using capital letters to commence a sentence?

newman

First Grade
i wonder what started your unprovoked attack on me?

Ah, but it wasnt unprovoked was it?
You accused me of 'accepting mediocrity'. I find that highly offensive.
If in fact I had accepted mediocrity at the sharks, my life would be very different right now.

ricky is an even harder marker than i am, dont believe me? then ask a few of the players
Why do I need you to tell me that? Hes a hard marker, but he also gives credit where it is due.
what he says in public and behind closed doors are 2 different things
Again, why do I need you to tell me that?

you couldnt possibly know what ricky thinks.
You dont know that. You are just guessing. Making very uneducated guesses.
Be careful about calling people out when you dont know the slightest thing about them.

spider

Coach
geez newms - you attacked his team rating and from that point onward it went pear shaped

its funny stuff none the less - but maybe a read back with a less serious view and the forest will appear

newman

First Grade
Yeah i was cranky that day.
I AM getting the sh*ts with all the criticism of the team though. For farks sake we are coming first. And our squad is rubbish too.

spider

Coach
haha - nothing wrong with cranky as it adds atmosphere

i think my critique toward the team (although we're equal first) maybe because its like being in unfamiliar waters and its a lot bigger fall from the top

but im positive as i think we are playing a style of football (less the errors / discipline) that is suited to finals footy

Master Baiter

Juniors
You dont know that. You are just guessing. Making very uneducated guesses.
Be careful about calling people out when you dont know the slightest thing about them.

again you make yourself out to be someone of importance, so i thought i would do some research and find out just who you are. i went to the players and asked them if they had heard of someone called newman but no one had ever heard of you, however gal thought you might be that little fat kid that tries to hump is leg everytime he enters and exits the the dressing rooms but couldnt be sure. i thought i might try something else so i asked as many people as i could if they had heard of a master baiter, to my complete surprise they all said they knew a master baiter, some even layed claim to being a master baiter. conclusion: you are not someone of importance or you wouldnt be carrying on like this. people of importance dont need to remind everyone of their status, people just know them. so drop the hollier than thou act, youre not fooling anyone but yourself.

Yeah i was cranky that day.
I AM getting the sh*ts with all the criticism of the team though. For farks sake we are coming first. And our squad is rubbish too.

ok i gifted you a golden opportunity to make things right, but you have chosen to take the high road. using the excuse that you were cranky is poor at best but to then make a hypocritical statement like the one above, well thats just absurd. i was critical of the effort of the team cause i know they can perform better and unlike you i dont think our squad is rubbish.

Progress score: Master-2 Newman-ZERO

Batterrrrup!!

And nulla boy thinks when the counselling comes around,he's taking a glass and doing a birdie on him!

Konsty knew you were a sick and twisted individual. He could see it in your eyes. "He's a bit weird, but he's ok", they said. Sorry guys, but the great man was right... again. Let the loser go!

Latest posts