What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore.

Just wanted to let off some anger in here, sorry to interrupt the flaming.

Carry on.

Yeah we're home now you can head out, don't forget to take your bib.

Although your attempt at humour is yet to raise even the faintest of smiles, Konsty encourages you to follow your dreams and become the fully fledged moron that your intelligence and ability will allow you to be. With a vacant head full of air, the sky is certainly the limit. The great man has just one request. When you are a little bit older and before you start dating, ask your doctor about getting a vasectomy.

Surely

Post Whore
Although your attempt at humour is yet to raise even the faintest of smiles, Konsty encourages you to follow your dreams and become the fully fledged moron that your intelligence and ability will allow you to be. With a vacant head full of air, the sky is certainly the limit. The great man has just one request. When you are a little bit older and before you start dating, ask your doctor about getting a vasectomy.

:lol::lol: maybe once the great konsty has rubbed off on me then i too will be a fully fledged moron.

How noble of you, although maybe if they wanted to speak sh*t they could do it for themselves.

If you ever meet the great man that is Konsty you will be the first to acknowlege his greatness. Dont ruin the chance by being hasty with stupidity, as Konsty never forgets!

Your about as interesting as a pimple full of cannery spoof Konsty
Piss off

Konsty is guessing that you were born in 86. That makes you 22. Yet most would suggest 12 max. Lucky for you, Konsty supports the less fortunate amongst us, so through konsty's kindness you directly benefit through special classes whilst you were at school to specific employment programs when you are ready to enter the workforce. All is good!

Latest posts