What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

coolumsharkie

Referee
165043__cheadle_l.jpg

Source: img.timeinc.

(no, this guys not actually gay either..but it looks like he can throw a pass).

Now I know why 50 cent is popular with you guys.

Dave Q

Coach
Greetings homelanders from your own lord haw-haw!

I can tell you that I had no troubles turning my back on the Sharks as a kid. It was too easy.

I saw the bright lights of Redfern and never looked back.

Lets have a laff at the Sharks expense 2008:

* Noddy's finally decided to play footy in his final year ...after he has squeezed a house and boat out of you.
*Kearney is still playing like a rabbitoh reject.
* Stinky's the juvenile delinquent of the coaching ranks who has altercations with walls. What a role model.
* Gallen is a wussy coward who wouldnt even face up to Poore.
* Simmo is, well, Simmo.

You can be all happy and gay this year, but you'll still wake up being shark supporters nest season.

I dont know why you are playing for a finals spot. All seems a waste to me!

We are coming down to sit on your faces and show youse up for the imposters you are!

Come on brothers and sisters, dont let me get away with it!

Love

Dave.

:p

Last edited:

sharks8601

Juniors
like hitting the marker when he isn’t looking and with his hands down???
even if it is canasta
you would suck a c**k to get kearney back
let’s just see how many clubs chase you so called reject kearney next year

Dave Q

Coach
like hitting the marker when he isn’t looking and with his hands down???
even if it is canasta
you would suck a c**k to get kearney back
let’s just see how many clubs chase you so called reject kearney next year

I love the intellectual approrach.

Kearney is a deadset nuffy, not cool enough for Souths thats for sure.

But imo good shire material!

:p

spider

Coach
by your own admission dave you are looking for a bit of a reaction

will be better suited in here

Dave Q

Coach
by your own admission dave you are looking for a bit of a reaction

will be better suited in here

Its better publicity in a stand-alone thread spides, more responses.

If people cant work out its a joke, then they are really incredibly stupid.

spider

Coach
Its better publicity in a stand-alone thread spides, more responses.
its lame trolling dave

If people cant work out its a joke, then they are really incredibly stupid.
i can see your intentions are for fun, the thread was not locked - merely moved to an appropriate thread that suited the first few responses it had already received

i just found it being borderline to straight out insults as opposed to what may have possibly been a genuine heated discussion

rivalry and heated banter is all good and encouraged - i felt the thread had already commenced its descent though

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
its lame trolling dave

i can see your intentions are for fun, the thread was not locked - merely moved to an appropriate thread that suited the first few responses it had already received

i just found it being borderline to straight out insults as opposed to what may have possibly been a genuine heated discussion

rivalry and heated banter is all good and encouraged - i felt the thread had already commenced its descent though

That happened the day Dave was born.

Dave Q

Coach
its lame trolling dave

If it didnt have any teeth no-one would care less.

These types of threads, they need an edge, something to bring the punters through the gates.

spider

Coach
teeth - ha ha

to reiterate dave - "i never closed it"

it's still here to fire away with

if you wish to discuss it further by all means send me a PM - alternatively there is the 'report function'

Dave Q

Coach
teeth - ha ha

to reiterate dave - "i never closed it"

it's still here to fire away with

if you wish to discuss it further by all means send me a PM - alternatively there is the 'report function'

Technically you didnt close it down, but you moved it here into the twlight zone, which has a similar effect.

Your next step was to try to shut down discussion of the issue into a private zone.

Also, it seemed to me that a few people were deriving enjoyment from the thread even if they were having fun abusing me. That was fine by me. I like to see people enjoy themselves.

With respect, I think youve gone a little over the top on this occasion.

I am a little surprised because in the past you have shown yourself to be person of good character and I have thought highly of your contribution to LU.

Is Sharks LU becoming insular and defensive? You always managed to look after yourselves in the past (and have a few laffs in the process).

I am not angry, more dissapointed.

It wont stop me from wishing the sharks the best this year. Its looking good, everyone should be quietly excited.

Latest posts