What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
geezus Surely is on fire in here.
Konsty toasted & toasted again.
its like watching Fozzy bear doing his routine & surely is the 2 old guys in the audience just toasting him.
Only things is, fozzy was a little bit entertaining.

geezus Surely is on fire in here.
Konsty toasted & toasted again.
its like watching Fozzy bear doing his routine & surely is the 2 old guys in the audience just toasting him.
Only things is, fozzy was a little bit entertaining.

Konsty loves it when the boys gang up for a bit of male bonding. Correct him if he is wrong but didn't you guys man a float at the mardi gras this year?

sucked in merkin.

Knowing Mr Blacktip as the great man does, he would like to inform everyone that Mr Blacktip is vey brave when he hides behind his computer. In real life he is a pathetic little imbecile. You know the type like supporters from other clubs that we all laugh at. Thats him. Imagine him in a Rabbitohs jersey waving a little flag. Get the picture????

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
You got me a good one there you simple f**khead.
You know, the problem is, this stupid character that you have created, you never really gave it much thought did you? Although its not really that original is it?
After a dozen posts, the character wears thin & is completely devoid of ideas & places to go.
You cant keep up with the wit of the forum or the direction of the conversation because you are too busy trying to keep in character. Andy you are not very good at it.
in the end all you are left with are pathetic attempts at humour & 4th hand information that is a day late for the forum. so you then try to keep pace & proceed to destroy threads with useless posts.
Good on you Konsty. You can have that analysis for free.
But you will have to pay for the boxing lesson.

Special K

Coach
Coming from the brave man hiding behind a new account?

the same brave man who told me on a internet message board to "watch" myself because he could spot me in a crowd.

Please.

You got me a good one there you simple f**khead.
You know, the problem is, this stupid character that you have created, you never really gave it much thought, although its not really that original is it?
After a dozen posts, the character wears thin & is completely devoid of ideas & places to go.
You cant keep up with the wit of the forum or the direction of the conversation because you are too busy trying to keep in character. Andy you are not very good at it.
in the end all you are left with are pathetic attempts at humour & 4th hand information that is a day late for the forum. so you then try to keep pace & proceed to destroy threads with useless posts.
Good on you Konsty. You can have that analysis for free.
But you will have to pay for the boxing lesson.

Konsty wonders, why if he annoys you so much that you would spend so much effort in your response. His guess is that he may have hit a nerve. While we are at it tell the great man about your dislike for Kimmorley again. Please? One more time??

The jokes on you Blacktip! If only you knew!!. If only you knew!!! Knowledge is power!!!!

Coming from the brave man hiding behind a new account?

the same brave man who told me on a internet message board to "watch" myself because he could spot me in a crowd.

Please.

Konsty welcomes you Corn Flake! He reckons you are ok albeit a bit misguided.

Last edited:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Konsty wonders, why if he annoys you so much that you would spend so much effort in your response. His guess is that he may have hit a nerve. While we are at it tell the great man about your dislike for Kimmorley again. Please? One more time??

The jokes on you Blacktip! If only you knew!!. If only you knew!!! Knowledge is power!!!!

A joke can only be funny if heard by another's ears. If one other knows, they will tell another. Sooner or later, I will know the joke.
Then we will compare power.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Konsty will bring you back a souvenir from the top end Blacktip.

don't need it. Seen enough of the NT for my life time thanks.
Enjoy yourself up there & dont pay too much attention to those croc warning signs. If you paid to attention to all of them you would never get to have a swim.

STSAE

Juniors
who really gives a f*ck?

I will put a challenge to you & your idiot brother.
There are people on here who are friends, live close by, are related &/or know Bird quite well. There are others with direct lines to Sharks officials. There are others who know public officials EXTREMELY well. We know each other & have met in person.
A may not know B but knows him through C
We have good faith in the info that is provided on this forum both private & public, despite our differences.
if you do not come from the group of people above that have contribute or can offer something more than your regurgitated dribble from the media, then f*ck off.
Go to the NRL forum & post in there. We would like to keep our Sharks forum on track & devoid of useless posts like yours.
Please Sharks mods, can you assist here.

My answer was to someone else who ASKED me a question so I gather he "gives a f**k"????:crazy:

What challenge is that dribble???

You really fear a different opinion why????

Is it maybe youre getting info that is BIASED maybe????

Quit with all the telling me where to go. I wont do as you instruct, you know it and so do I. Youre really the BMOC here hey. Got all the lemmings hopping mad and all fired up. I see thru you though mate. And so do MANY from what ive seen.

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Latest posts