What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

millersnose

Post Whore
because you are

and because i am abitch

and because i wanted to see what your reaction wouldbe...because i am a bitch

STSAE

Juniors
for farks sake, your worse than titan1 and stsae...

No ones worse than me, its reefer-madness.

I caused all this cos I am the backwards man behind the grassy knoll.

Didnt you know that????

Funny I havent even said hes guilty as yet, not that I can remember anyway. Im sure someone will prove me wrong there though.

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Surely

Post Whore
No ones worse than me, its reefer-madness.

I caused all this cos I am the backwards man behind the grassy knoll.

Didnt you know that????

Funny I havent even said hes guilty as yet, not that I can remember anyway. Im sure someone will prove me wrong there though.

f**k my eyes are playing up, did you say man behind the greasy knob ?

Rexxy

Coach
hey stacy speaking of glass houses ... heres a pic of freddie fittler coming home on a Saturday night..

Picture10-1.png

STSAE

Juniors
hey stacy speaking of glass houses ... heres a pic of freddie fittler coming home on a Saturday night..

Picture10-1.png

Yeah its true mate but remember hes allowed ONLY if we play on a friday night.:lol:

Weve met b4 havent we Bexxxxy???? I seem to recall that cutting edge witt.:sarcasm:

Man I feel sick about all of this. This season is turning into a nightmare, just when things should have been inspiring and positive for the Sharks getting into the semis in the top 4 for the first time since 2002.

Now this. Why?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Man I feel sick about all of this. This season is turning into a nightmare, just when things should have been inspiring and positive for the Sharks getting into the semis in the top 4 for the first time since 2002.

Now this. Why?
How many games did we win while bird was out injured? will we miss him that much?

How many games did we win while bird was out injured? will we miss him that much?

It's not as simple as that. We have this allegation hanging over the club until after the Grand final. For me this sours whatever success the Sharks might attain in the semis. I can't wipe it out of my mind and forget that it happened. The whole thing goes beyond what it means to the Sharks chances of winning footy games.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
It's not as simple as that. We have this allegation hanging over the club until after the Grand final. For me this sours whatever success the Sharks might attain in the semis. I can't wipe it out of my mind and forget that it happened. The whole thing goes beyond what it means to the Sharks chances of winning footy games.

Bird & his antics are not going to spoil how I feel about making the semi's. f**k...its been too long, and if anyone knows how to use all this sh!t in our favour its Sticky. You watch him.... were all going on a ride along with them. Yeah Baby!!!!!!

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I agree it has soured what has been a promising, but strange, season. I have always pointed to our for and against as a barometer for our chances. I suppose therefore I am not as emotional as some.
I would say it has happened. The coach has gone to pains to make adjustments so just adapt and move on.

carcharias

Immortal

fug
Just don't worry about it.
You didn't do anything wrong.
The sharks didn't do anything wrong.
The sharks fugged him off.

Look at Canberra since Carney got flicked.
Everybody loves them.

The storm are gonna process which ever poor piece of fodder makes it to the GF anyway.

Latest posts