What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

i dont hide. you do. feel free to change your status & come out of hiding at anytime.

The great man wishes to tap into your courage and is willing to set up a meeting with you and some of the sharks players. Only on the proviso that you allow him to give them a printout of some of your comments on Kimmorey. By he way, Brett will be there too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The great man acknowledges your attempt at humour.

I didn't acknowledge myself.

You obviously have delusions of grandeur and a misperception that you are grand.

If you go to your shrink and ask for some quetiapine or olanzapine or amisulpride you'll find each of these new age anti psychotics will be of benefit to you. They'll help take your delusions away.

:)

This is a community service announcement for all masons in disguise.

Hi beeker

I didn't acknowledge myself.

You obviously have delusions of grandeur and a misperception that you are grand.

If you go to your shrink and ask for some quetiapine or olanzapine or amisulpride you'll find each of these new age anti psychotics will be of benefit to you. They'll help take your delusions away.

Konsty wonders as to whether you speak with authority or experience?

spider

Coach
Mod's any cause for concern for concern?
its being monitored konsty

no concerns as far as i am concerned at this point

so far we have indirect insinuations of meetings and name calling - both giving equally at this point

its not up to a moderator to pour water on bickering until it goes too far

anything outside the boundaries of discretion will be adhered too

but im sure you guys are grown up enough to realise these boundaries...

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Konsty is not the one bagging players behind his computer and hiding his sick obsession by name calling. The great man wants to give you the opportunity to set the record straight in front of those you bag!!!!

umm that would be kimmorley & Simmons & how do u know I havent already had a word to them.

if it was kimmorley bagging there is a long list of people who have bagged him to his face, so its nothing unusual.
People just feel sorry for the devil dodger.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Konsty your the one hiding behind a character pretending to know who everyone is when it's obvious you know f**k all about anyone and hear most of your gossip second hand. Do you understand now why we don't think you're the great man you think you are?

Lets drop the pedo thing too guys, it's bad.. childish even.

Konsty your the one hiding behind a character pretending to know who everyone is when it's obvious you know f**k all about anyone and hear most of your gossip second hand. Do you understand now why we don't think you're the great man you think you are?

Lets drop the pedo thing too guys, it's bad.. childish even.

Konsty agrees with your last point, but as far as knowing who he is and who he knows, how the hell would you know???

Still the "great man"!

millersnose

Post Whore
well done mods

konsty is as boring a poster as i have ever seen but some of the garbage i read here was too far over the top

coolumsharkie

Referee
but as far as knowing who he is and who he knows, how the hell would you know???

Still the "great man"!

You've made a few insinuations about alot of the posters on here, me included, I'd like to know who you are so we can chat about that one day.

Are you with me now bud? I'm sure Special K would like to know how you can pick him out of a crowd, would you like me to go on?

Latest posts