What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

You've made a few insinuations about alot of the posters on here, me included, I'd like to know who you are so we can chat about that one day.

Are you with me now bud? I'm sure Special K would like to know how you can pick him out of a crowd, would you like me to go on?

The great man has a team of about 20 that work for him. He has his eyes and ears on the four corners of Toyota Park.

coolumsharkie

Referee
dont worry about konsty coolum

you are above arguing with a fake personality

I'm not worried mate, just testing to see if our happy clown has a pair.

The great man has a team of about 20 that work for him. He has his eyes and ears on the four corners of Toyota Park.

Obviously not.

I'll tell you what Konsty, if we make the big one then I will be at the leagues club on that Sunday in October. You can say hello then if you want.

I'm not worried mate, just testing to see if our happy clown has a pair.

Obviously not.

I'll tell you what Konsty, if we make the big one then I will be at the leagues club on that Sunday in October. You can say hello then if you want.

The great man will be at headquarters for the game and may make his way to the club at some stage. If he sees you, he may chose to speak to you.

Special K

Coach
Konsty was cleary dropped on his head as a child and is a big scary key board hero so everyone watch out because he might yell at you in caps.. Perhaps even red font if he is really mad

spider

Coach
there is quite a simple solution i believe

i think THIS is a step in the right direction

unfortuantely i cant use it as i have to monitor the dribble

Special K

Coach
Konsty just made a few discreet enquiries and it appears as if you haven't spoken to Kimmorley or Simmons. Not that anyone thought you had!
so you went up to them and asked them if they had read what was written about them on the internet by a specific poster and if they had ever meet this person? :lol:

Sorry I just can't stop laughing at the thought out of you pestering them asking if they had read what big bad scary blacktip reefy had wrote about them on the internet :crazy:

Probably shouldn't shock me as i'm sure you introduce yourself to people as Quasimodo Konsty

so you went up to them and asked them if they had read what was written about them on the internet by a specific poster and if they had ever meet this person? :lol:

Sorry I just can't stop laughing at the thought out of you pestering them asking if they had read what big bad scary blacktip reefy had wrote about them on the internet :crazy:

Probably shouldn't shock me as i'm sure you introduce yourself to people as Quasimodo Konsty

Konsty wonders as to your level of intelligence. What part of discreet enquiries don't you understand??? The great man is certain that a player would know if some loser went up to them and started questioning their footballing ability. Don't you Special K?? Now that you have embarrassed youreslf again Konsty suggests you go away!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
FMD.

We finish equal first.

We are one win from the Grand Final.

And we still have the same negative bullsh*t that has dogged this place for the last two years.

How many Simmo and Noddy bashing threads are we gonna have over the next two weeks? Will we beat our 17 a week average?

ying-yang.jpg

jc155776

Coach
Frenz, I know we need the conflict.

But sometimes the vindictiveness boarders on downright vicious and it gets old.

Latest posts