What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

spider

Coach
posts moved for pretty much the usual reasons

and i thought some repetitive topics were as good as a car crash

i for one hope that one day some of the bridges between sharks supporters can be mended - but thats just my opinion toward increasing members and discussion

caption time from Kiama

0,,6260166,00.jpg

Konsty suggests: "Ahhhh... get that knife out of my back Blacktip Reefy"

I think the greatest thing to happen to us is to be playing melbourne in the qualifier, It is a true test to show we can win this thing, nothing underdone, We need to beat the premiers to be the Premiers and i think it is the best way to go.!!

Cam smith getting suspended wont hurt but... :)

f**k I'm excited!!! What a fortnight!!

Konsty agrees. Lets be positive and drown out the doomsdayers like Blacktip and Special K!

azzah72

Bench
Konsty agrees. Lets be positive and drown out the doomsdayers like Blacktip and Special K!

Allthough I kinda "get" what your saying with your anti reefy and others comments and saying you don't like them pushing their agenda's or what ever, i have brought this up recently too, but now your posting in just about every thread trying to push your agenda against them, your just as bad and it is just as annoying.

Thats why i don't post here much because i have no want to input into these dopey agenda's that make no sense, i just want to chat to sharks fans about their footy but every thread that gets started is either hijacked with these agenda's or they are about them in the first place.

Boring

So in case i don't post again, Good luck Sharkies on friday!! and hopefully the next Sunday!!

Special K

Coach
How am I a doomsdayer?

I'm extremely pro green and have been calling us to sign him for years. I've said since Bird got suspended he should be our lock. I'm confident in Green..

I just think you're a twig who has no idea about anything and tries to big note themselves on an internet forum.

The sicko comment was in regards to the bloke rubbing Green. He reminded me of trent from punchy

Ausguy

Coach
correct me if im wrong... isnt the saying Doomsayer? not dayer? ive always wondered this.. happy to be corrected if i have mad an error.

How am I a doomsdayer?

I'm extremely pro green and have been calling us to sign him for years. I've said since Bird got suspended he should be our lock. I'm confident in Green..

I just think you're a twig who has no idea about anything and tries to big note themselves on an internet forum.

The sicko comment was in regards to the bloke rubbing Green. He reminded me of trent from punchy

Konsty reckons you have a problem Cornflake. Your constant reference to homosexuality has the great man worried. Should he be?

cjs1822

Juniors
konsty doesn't even go for the sharks

he is just some internet stalker that thinks he's cool.

konsty doesn't even go for the sharks

he is just some internet stalker that thinks he's cool.

The great man has more support for the Sharks in his little finger than you will ever have. He aint the one criticising the team! Konsty suggests you stop making ridiculous statements!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
konsty, why is it do you think that when you turn your head & walk away, people you are talking to at the Sharks say "thank f**k he's gone" . "weird little merkin"

Last edited by a moderator:
ok then.

Kimmorley
has played crap for us excluding 2002.

this year hasn't done that much and don't know how he missed out on dally m by 4 votes or something.

simmons
crap player

runs like a girl

very soft

definetly our nuffy

the decision to stand down bird
probably should've waited a little longer until they saw what was happening in regards to milligan's views on the case.

our chances this week
i reckon we'll get up.

the storm will be tired and probs without c.smith

we'll be fresh and should get up.

Once the great man read your views on Kimmorley he went no further. You are not a Sharks fan!

konsty, why is it do you think that when you turn your head & walk away, people you are talking to at the Sharks say "thank f**k he's gone" . "weird little merkin"

Konsty asks if you are referring to those few that hang around you? If so, then you better have a chat to them, cause they have been telling the great man that you are getting beyond a joke with your obsessive behaviour.

Last edited by a moderator:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Konsty asks if you are referring to those few that hang around you? If so, then you better have a chat to them, cause they have been telling the great man that you are getting beyond a joke with your obsessive behaviour.

You mean obsessive like when you invade other peoples conversations & follow them around a room to each conversation doing the same thing?

desperate weird little f*cka you are. didn't your mother love you enough?

ps. she probably thought you were an alien at first glance & you scared her.

First baby born with f*cked up teeth.

You mean obsessive like when you invade other peoples conversations & follow them around a room to each conversation doing the same thing?

desperate weird little f*cka you are. didn't your mother love you enough?

ps. she probably thought you were an alien at first glance & you scared her.

First baby born with f*cked up teeth.

Konsty's job is to keep an eye on obsessed fans like yourself. The great man and others at the club thinks that your interest in Bird is a bit "shall we say" strange. You wouldn't be the first weirdo to have a crush on a pro footballer. I bet you love those "bad boys" don't you???

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Konsty's job is to keep an eye on obsessed fans like yourself. The great man and others at the club thinks that your interest in Bird is a bit "shall we say" strange. You wouldn't be the first weirdo to have a crush on a pro footballer. I bet you love those "bad boys" don't you???

I like little men. Call me.

pm me for my number.

Latest posts