What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

tlk

Bench
hahahahaha konsty mate i should meet u at the hotdog stand bahahaha
look son what u need to do is go str8 to the doctors ok 1st thing in the morning and find out what the f**k has gone wrong in your head

hahahahaha konsty mate i should meet u at the hotdog stand bahahaha
look son what u need to do is go str8 to the doctors ok 1st thing in the morning and find out what the f**k has gone wrong in your head

In case you are not aware, Konsty is a lover not a fighter. You on the other hand have a fixation with hot dogs!

cb4

First Grade
big words for a man in a nappy
how was the ipl...
curries make u sh*t in that thing more??

Konsty thinks its time you boys went to bed......The way he sees iti s that CBWhore sleeps on the left side and tlk sleeps on the right side, and sometimes they meet in the middle!!!!!

cb4

First Grade
konsty is gaying it up for 3rd person talk
cb4 thinks your a homo

tlk

Bench
hahahahahaha
nice nice child jokes...
mate come on bring something a little better then that please
really the whole age/txt typin thing is really burnt out

Are you suggesting im gay???

no chance. wouldnt go near another guy.... im gonna be sick.... i dont know how anyone can get turned on by another guy.... eeewwww. apologise now Konsty!!!

Konsty apologises as he thought the post was from Whore Boy. It has now been edited.

Latest posts