What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

Inferno

Coach
It's the hot dog stand at Shark Park, where online warriors meet up to settle their differences.

I believe it is customary to bring your keyboard along for the battle, and the winner gets to keep it as a trophy.

Ausguy

Coach
i was actually after some info on whether there was an announcment due today as i had read it earlier in the week, unlike ur thread on the nightmare of all nightmares if we had barrett and green as the halves.... in which u crucified green as a player after having hardly seen him play as well as barrett who would do more than what we have now undoubtedly (sp).

anyway if it makes u feel better saying in my thread what i said in yours good for you.

i was actually after some info on whether there was an announcment due today as i had read it earlier in the week, unlike ur thread on the nightmare of all nightmares if we had barrett and green as the halves.... in which u crucified green as a player after having hardly seen him play as well as barrett who would do more than what we have now undoubtedly (sp).

anyway if it makes u feel better saying in my thread what i said in yours good for you.

:blahb::blahb::blahb::blahb::blahb:

Your like a kid waiting for the latest match box car to show up at your local toy store.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Your all a bunch of keyboard hero's...
f**k off to the fight forum... sick to f**king death of sifting through all your bullsh!t to get to news about the sharks.
You people come in here to blow your own horn, big note your importance & degrade anyone who you dont agree with. f**k you lot make me sick!!!!!!!!!!
Grow up, every f**king thread has got 2 or 3 little b!tches pulling hair & calling each other names.
FMD

Ausguy

Coach
couldnt agree more qld sharkie.... i replied to get the info i orginally asked for at 951am this morning....still nuthin... ;)
not my fault DS bit like a marlin.

spider

Coach
you just sound proof the dark cupboard under the stairs for the naughty spot carch?

...hope there are no sharks fans in here that work for docs...

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
pogo said:
stuart raper, peter gentle and aaron raper have had their vote and thats the most important one.

if posters on this forum believe david simmons shouldnt be in first grade then you should take up following ballet , because nearly every football commentator this season has been lavish in their praise for him.

the ingrained bias of many here is remarkable, unbelievable.

Anybody for Ballet?

hahahahaha

Latest posts