What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Wow Freddyback, you really have lost your mojo haven't you? Not that you had much.
Cheer up freddy. You've always got your piccys.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The advice I received this afternoon is that you are in a bit of trouble.

You had it coming for a while I reckon!

What advice is that Freddy? You seem to forget one thing you dopey k.hunt. I am not anonymous. You know who I am. If I wanted to upset the owners of this site, I could pharken hammer you legally. But, it is through them that it happens. They are responsible for content.
There is nothing allowed on this site that is allowed to defame a real person. It would be deleted immediately & they would be held to account in some way. That is why Links are so important when talking about "known people".
You calling me racist names about my Mediterranean Descendant ancestry, crosses quite a few state & federal laws.
Because you have stated you have seen me. You claim to have met me. You claim to know who I am. Everybody else on here, knows me. So anything you say to me from now on, I will treat as such.
In the meantime, I can call Redback, whatever I like. I can even suggest that you are a criminal, that is why you hide. Nothing can happen to me or this site.
You are a dopey k.hunt.
Now remove your sig or I will take action & that will force things & you will become known.
Coward k.hunt.

redback

Bench
What advice is that Freddy? You seem to forget one thing you dopey k.hunt. I am not anonymous. You know who I am. If I wanted to upset the owners of this site, I could pharken hammer you legally. But, it is through them that it happens. They are responsible for content.
There is nothing allowed on this site that is allowed to defame a real person. It would be deleted immediately & they would be held to account in some way. That is why Links are so important when talking about "known people".
You calling me racist names about my Mediterranean Descendant ancestry, crosses quite a few state & federal laws.
Because you have stated you have seen me. You claim to have met me. You claim to know who I am. Everybody else on here, knows me. So anything you say to me from now on, I will treat as such.
In the meantime, I can call Redback, whatever I like. I can even suggest that you are a criminal, that is why you hide. Nothing can happen to me or this site.
You are a dopey k.hunt.
Now remove your sig or I will take action & that will force things & you will become known.
Coward k.hunt.

Great Kyle Sandilands like rant. You're scared and I can feel it.

Remove your sig first and then mine comes down!

By the way, just because you don't know me, it doesn't mean others on here don't! I chose who I allow to know me.

Last edited:

redback

Bench
There ya go, my sig is fixed.

This is just a thought, but maybe, just maybe is this a cry for help from you?

I have read about this before. It's like people who light fires and stay and watch.

By the way, only a sick man would make a joke of such a sick act. Just saying.

Last edited:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
By the way, only a sick man would make a joke of such a sick act. Just saying.

its not a joke. The way you are with your anonymity, Im deadly serious. Coupled with your creepy grammar & even creepier remarks, I bet odds on you are a rock spider, not a redback.
I bet you have grooming the catholic way, as an art form. I reckon you stand in front of the mirror listening to your favourite song "goodbye horses" & rub your bald head & stick your tiny dyk between your thighs & call yourself Molene. I reckong you have had 20 cents worth of lollies in your pocket since you were 16, just in case.

redback

Bench
its not a joke. The way you are with your anonymity, Im deadly serious. Coupled with your creepy grammar & even creepier remarks, I bet odds on you are a rock spider, not a redback.
I bet you have grooming the catholic way, as an art form. I reckon you stand in front of the mirror listening to your favourite song "goodbye horses" & rub your bald head & stick your tiny dyk between your thighs & call yourself Molene. I reckong you have had 20 cents worth of lollies in your pocket since you were 16, just in case.

Speaking of standing in front of the mirror....You seem to have alot of information on the topic.

Interesting!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Speaking of standing in front of the mirror....You seem to have alot of information on the topic.

Interesting!

You have seen me, you know why I do. I'm red hot. I love me. If I wasnt over 13, you would too.
You stand in front of the mirror holding up up school boy shorts, wondering how you will look in them.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Redders, turn your webcam off!!!!

images

Latest posts