What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

redback

Bench
tell me Imbo, when you March into court, will you be wearing a spiderman outfit?
Your family will be so proud.
Maybe the spidey outfit is your tool of the trade?
Maybe in another forum your character is "RockSpider"?

Worried? By the sounds of your PM to me, I would say yes!

Quigs

Immortal
Gee I just went to have a geek at that page. Was expecting a very exciting viewing content. Crikey it was boring.

redback

Bench
Yeah.
We should brighten up his space a bit with some of our thoughts.
Take it away lads.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/member.php?u=6677

If you are really as tough as you think you are, "man up" and apologise or even retract the comment! You crossed the line and you know it.

I can assure you that I will not take any apology as admission of guilt, and it will not be used against you. The matter would end there. Thats a promise.

And if your mates were really your mates, they would understand.

I can't make it any easier for you.

DJShaksta

First Grade
If he publicly apologizes can Redsers use that as an admission of guilt in his defamation case???
Careful Reefy he's setting you up!!

Bahahahaha

Quigs

Immortal
Reefy I recommend that you get in touch with Dave Q of Souffs fame. He is brilliant with Law and is on top of the game when it comes to LU defamation cases.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
If you are really as tough as you think you are, "man up" and apologise or even retract the comment! You crossed the line and you know it.

I can assure you that I will not take any apology as admission of guilt, and it will not be used against you. The matter would end there. Thats a promise.

And if your mates were really your mates, they would understand.

I can't make it any easier for you.

No probs. Come out with who you are so I can put your name in the written apology.

Quigs

Immortal
I know his name Reefy, and all hints point to it being true.

Airline industry, Company Executive, Involved in Tourist Industry, Has powerful links, Is homosexual, has links to high end Barristers, enjoys robust confrontation.

Redders is ............................................................................ Alan Joyce

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I know his name Reefy, and all hints point to it being true.

Airline industry, Company Executive, Involved in Tourist Industry, Has powerful links, Is homosexual, has links to high end Barristers, enjoys robust confrontation.

Redders is ............................................................................ Alan Joyce
Sounds more like Keating.

spider

Coach
ronan-keating-6801.jpg

Latest posts