What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

Oh also, tbh. You don't do yourself any favours. Why don't you put Reefy on ignore instead of keeping this rubbish going. I don't know the real you. At least I don't think I do, but I suspect you are nothing like the character you play under "redback". Probably a good bloke really.

so..

just on hotdogs

whats the best dog? i go with the bratwurst. although a standard beef snag is always good.

i go all out. onions, hot mustard, chilli sauce, cheese, bacon.

pretty awesome.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I said it before, its a dog act I wouldn't do it.

You have to be a real low life with no self esteem to do it! That aint me!

Why dont you storm out again Freddo. Your last exit was an hilarious day. Remember the day I and the rest of the forum towelled you up? Funny day in forum history.
You thanked a couple of people for their support & flew away.
Who was it you thanked?

chewsta

First Grade
so..

just on hotdogs

whats the best dog? i go with the bratwurst. although a standard beef snag is always good.

i go all out. onions, hot mustard, chilli sauce, cheese, bacon.

pretty awesome.

Not quite a hot dog but f**k its hard to drive past a good ol' Bunnings Suasage Sizzle on a weekend!

redback

Bench
Why dont you storm out again Freddo. Your last exit was an hilarious day. Remember the day I and the rest of the forum towelled you up? Funny day in forum history.
You thanked a couple of people for their support & flew away.
Who was it you thanked?

I remember you being banned for a while you filthy dog!

Feej

First Grade
Best hot dog I've ever had.....

pinks_7709.jpg