What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

Ausguy

Coach
frenzy once had a alias that resembled yoda.... cant remember his name though... frenz care to help?

redback

Bench
Whatever happened to him??

Who was he??

Who is Redback???

Some people in here are c**ks, but at least they stay on the same username and are known to others (I would say that most of the people in here may have met one another in some way).

I have had 2 usernames...Redback and Redbacks Back. As for Konsty my money is on Blacktip.

Can't they check IP addresses?

spider

Coach
you and konsty are two that both have a passion for the over use of the exclamation mark - uncanny over use

you both have a passion for BTR

spider

Coach
i was a mod when konsty ran riot and i can say the duck is not the infant with the adult sized head

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
There is no doubt konsty & Redback are the same. Its been checked & confirmed.
I do believe his story about being Redbacks back on the old forum though. The real Redback was still registered so "this user" was unable to register it until he came to this site.
Funny thing is, the user deleted other account(s) but kept this one.

redback

Bench
you and konsty are two that both have a passion for the over use of the exclamation mark - uncanny over use

you both have a passion for BTR

Just becuase you a few notable others are a few snags short of a BBQ it doesn't mean you are the same person now does it?

redback

Bench
There is no doubt konsty & Redback are the same. Its been checked & confirmed.
I do believe his story about being Redbacks back on the old forum though. The real Redback was still registered so "this user" was unable to register it until he came to this site.
Funny thing is, the user deleted other account(s) but kept this one.

Checked by who? Another lie?

1 out of 2 aint bad. Then again 50% would be about right with you in everything.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Just becuase you a few notable others are a few snags short of a BBQ it doesn't mean you are the same person now does it?

Thats a good analogy, but we have linked your aliases together just because they are all phuckwitts. But it helped.
We are still linking too. Very close. Very embarrassing. Hows ur mum?

spider

Coach

Insults, ouch.

You're one in the same, throwing insults to deflect that doesn't change it

You look even more hypocritical since your legal threats - may I suggest a bit of read back on your behalf

redback

Bench
Insults, ouch.

You're one in the same, throwing insults to deflect that doesn't change it

You look even more hypocritical since your legal threats - may I suggest a bit of read back on your behalf

You accuse me of being someone I'm not. What do you expect?

spider

Coach
Haha - that's awful

Start talking in the third person for us

Better yet, give us a few of the hundreds of exclamation marks you both use

redback

Bench
Thats a good analogy, but we have linked your aliases together just because they are all phuckwitts. But it helped.
We are still linking too. Very close. Very embarrassing. Hows ur mum?

What you now want to have a go at someones recently deceased mother do you? You piece of shit!

SadShark

Bench
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorfargenriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!

Latest posts