What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Haha..definitely angry.

And weird.

And a Tosser.

3 strikes. You're out.
Sure when is Bellamy coming moron?

And halfbacks are the only players who play.

Keep your crap going, you get everything wrong, it is amusing.

Tell us who will be next, maybe sign a halfback. Moylan is your man.

snout

First Grade
At least you've stopped with your juvenile cryptic crap - hope you ain't thinking anybody's finding that shit amusing on any level.

...and now actually posting sentences. Almost illiterate ones unfortunately - but kudos for at least trying.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
At least you've stopped with your juvenile cryptic crap - hope you ain't thinking anybody's finding that shit amusing on any level.

...and now actually posting sentences. Almost illiterate ones unfortunately - but kudos for at least trying.
Cry some more you are idiot.

snout

First Grade
Take a break dude or you're gonna need a holiday like your good mate SliverDick.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Take a break dude or you're gonna need a holiday like your good mate SliverDick.
Just waiting for Bellamy, got any other predicted stuff I can laugh at?

You could not be wrong anymore, come on dickhead who is your next false predicted, such a loser try again.

snout

First Grade
Come on...give us one of your childish gibber gabbers.
One of your 'look at me everybody - l make no sense and lm a fharkwit'...just for old times sake.

Maybe good advice for you too. Some times its just best to calm down ,take a break and let it go.. As a fellow Hammerhead I know theres things im passionate about thatll never be accepted by some. I see posters who i admire for differing reasons going hammer and tong here. Theres no resolutions to it, except to step back and accept that you will never agree on those certain things. Dont see the need to bring it down to dicksize. 🤨 Dont get me wrong!!! Im not scared of a dick size competition 😜 !!!!! Long as its not held at 5.00 Am 0 degrees C😣

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Come on...give us one of your childish gibber gabbers.
One of your 'look at me everybody - l make no sense and lm a fharkwit'...just for old times sake.
Is Bellamy here yet?

Liar, predict some more stuff that will never happen, you are a moron, just keep talking your Shyte.

Maybe one day you might get something correct, even a broken clock is correct twice a day, you might get something right this decade.

Has Craig arrived?

snout

First Grade
Man, change the record.
You sound more Hangry than Angry.
I get you're hungry but maybe don't swallow - too much semen is rotting your brain.

Mr Hangry.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Man, change the record.
You sound more Hangry than Angry.
I get you're hungry but maybe don't swallow - too much semen is rotting your brain.

Mr Hangry.
But you don't read my posts, you really are one dumb f**k.

Keep them failed predictions coming.

My World for a 7, the only player that matters......looloololol

I hear Craig might join us, you on that?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Listen up you moron, forwards win games not halfbacks.

Andrew Fifita, Michael Ennis, Matt Prior, Wade Graham, Luke Lewis, Paul Gallen.

Yeah The halfback made it so.

You truly have no idea.

Loots did make a great tackle.

snout

First Grade
Listen up you moron, forwards win games not halfbacks.

Andrew Fifita, Michael Ennis, Matt Prior, Wade Graham, Luke Lewis, Paul Gallen.

Yeah The halfback made it so.

You truly have no idea.

Loots did make a great tackle.
It's rotting your brain man.

I'm telling you.

Quigs

Immortal
It's Mr MackManns WWE wrestling between bouts.

Which one is going to run off with his silicone breasted daughter? That is the big unanswered question.

Latest posts