What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

Since 73

First Grade
Y2Eel:

And if the sharks dont find away to attack besides from a kick they will win the same prize they have for the last 40 odd years.

Good call merkin.
Let me guess. You started following them after the Gibbo/Monie years won the titles, and they've won nothin' since you jumped on the bandwagon.
Don't even bother denying it cause I know it's true.

It's a strange bloke who trolls another team's forum and after getting beat and celebrate's because the victor's got an injured star out of the game.
A strange bloke indeed.

Funny thing is we lost our star 5/8 and still won.
You kept yours on the park and still lost. If Mateo goes off injured you blokes don't cross the stripe.

Any succes you blokes have had in the past few weeks has been against teams ravaged by injury and on the back of one bloke. Mateo.
You wanna pray you don't lose him.

Now rack off jerk.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Good call merkin.
Let me guess. You started following them after the Gibbo/Monie years won the titles, and they've won nothin' since you jumped on the bandwagon.
Don't even bother denying it cause I know it's true.

Well Yeah i would probably have followed them before they won their first comp but i wasnt around then...

Whats your excuse :lol:

It's a strange bloke who trolls another team's forum and after getting beat and celebrate's because the victor's got an injured star out of the game.
A strange bloke indeed.

BTW moron its all in jest Bird is a good player he wuldnt have won the MOM in his fisrt SOO match or Test Match if he didnt have some skill

Funny thing is we lost our star 5/8 and still won.
You kept yours on the park and still lost. If Mateo goes off injured you blokes don't cross the stripe.

How many tries do come from Bird though and not from kicks? If the Sharks want to take out the Comp they need to score points and it doesnt look like its going to happen this year

Any succes you blokes have had in the past few weeks has been against teams ravaged by injury and on the back of one bloke. Mateo.
You wanna pray you don't lose him.

Geez i hope the eels dont lose him especially with finch at half.. At least though our backs have a few points in them ..

Now rack off jerk.

Someone remind me with this mono-browed, inbred, bum-bag wearing, snap pants happy, Harris Park freak is even here?

Christ I wish the only way out was via the M4 so that the house-o freaks couldn't travel. The toll would take care of the traffic.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Someone remind me with this mono-browed, inbred, bum-bag wearing, snap pants happy, Harris Park freak is even here?

Christ I wish the only way out was via the M4 so that the house-o freaks couldn't travel. The toll would take care of the traffic.

Chuckles along :lol:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
All those quotes by me all understandable to what i was replying to yours just didn't make any sense ;-)

More irony :lol:

Here's a tip, don't have a go at people about their English until you have mastered English yourself.

Here's a hint. There are at least 5 errors in your last reply.

Now, fill in the blanks below. There's a good boy.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Y2Eel

First Grade
More irony :lol:

Here's a tip, don't have a go at people about their English until you have mastered English yourself. (Mastered the English Language )

Here's a hint. There are at least 5 errors in your last reply.

Now, fill in the blanks below. There's a good boy.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Hit a nerve?

Dave Q

Coach
165043__cheadle_l.jpg

Source: img.timeinc.

(no, this guys not actually gay either..but it looks like he can throw a pass).

Last edited:
And it's Dave Q the Front Row Forum journeyman.

Posted in more teams forums than teams Julian Oniell and Phil Blake played for, combined

Latest posts