What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
For someone who has never heard of me you certainly have me pegged. You sir, take yourself far too seriously.

Not really. I'm just not big on snipers cruising around taking pot shots at people.
A quick scan of your posts revealed a sporadic , low quality poster.

& just in case you didn't know, there are 3 Bretts at the Sharks.
2 of em are keepers.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Not really. I'm just not big on snipers cruising around taking pot shots at people.
A quick scan of your posts revealed a sporadic , low quality poster.

& just in case you didn't know, there are 3 Bretts at the Sharks.
2 of em are keepers.

Low quality is lack of variation. A quick scan of your posts, oh , wait there is no quick scan of your posts, just thousands of posts about one man, it's relentless and sad. My posts may not be of your superb quality, I talk of junior footy and international footy, I love the sharks but I don't come with agendas. You are a man so obsessed you have lost the ability to just laugh.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Low quality is lack of variation. A quick scan of your posts, oh , wait there is no quick scan of your posts, just thousands of posts about one man, it's relentless and sad. My posts may not be of your superb quality, I talk of junior footy and international footy, I love the sharks but I don't come with agendas. You are a man so obsessed you have lost the ability to just laugh.

I am obsessed. I'm obsessed with the Sharks. & I have had a terrible 7 years of torture having to put up with the shyte that overpaid hack keeps dishing up.
Thanks for giving me another avenue to vent my anger & frustration.

ps
Try saying something funny, I might laugh.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Are you a sharks fan?

Cannot say I noticed your posts.

Pig Champion

Juniors
I'll give you something to laugh at, we will win this year because of or despite who is in our team. Reefy I'm sorry if I offended you, I was just having fun. It's obvious you are passionate, so am I. We have a common cause, hopefully we can meet up one day and reminisce about the Kimmorley grandfinal winning try of 2008:lol:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I'll give you something to laugh at, we will win this year because of or despite who is in our team. Reefy I'm sorry if I offended you, I was just having fun. It's obvious you are passionate, so am I. We have a common cause, hopefully we can meet up one day and reminisce about the Kimmorley grandfinal winning try of 2008:lol:

When did he last score one?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Very much a sharks fan , just not good at posting comments. My sons are sharks fans you would like to play for the sharks. My wife was a dragons fan who I've converted.
Well good for you and him.

I do not share your confidence.

2009 I do.

Inferno

Coach
Very much a sharks fan , just not good at posting comments. My sons are sharks fans you would like to play for the sharks. My wife was a dragons fan who I've converted.

Excellent work, Quigs any chance you could knock up some sort Simmo award for best conversion?

Brookie

Juniors
well not much to talk about until after the season is finished and he has gone to court!

we won't see him again on the field this year

Gort Nook

juniors
Well in over 30 years of existence, you've won nothing.

I really don't see that changing.

Nonetheless, best of luck for the finals campaign.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Quigs, can you do an "Enter The genius" theme from the popular kung-foo movie of the 70's starring this bloke ^^^^?

Latest posts