What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Illawarra Cutters Thread:

RedVDave

First Grade
Illawarra Cutters Vs Penrith Panthers
Collegians Sports Complex, Sunday, June 1
Kick-off: 4.00pm
Referee: Adam Cassidy
Broadcast:
NSWRL Match Centre coverage available via NSWRL.com.au

CUTTERS – 1. ADAM QUINLAN 2. GEOFF DANIELA 3. CHARLY RUNCIMAN 4. NATHAN GREEN 5. YAW KITI GLYMIN 6. MICHAEL WITT (C) 7. SAM WILLIAMS 8. MATT GROAT 9. SHANE PUMIPI 10. RORY O'BRIEN 11. WILLIE MATAKA 12. JUNIOR TIA-KILIFI 13. SHANNON WAKEMAN 14. CRAIG GARVEY 15. JOSH AILAOMAI 17. CHARLIE FAINGAA 20. SAM DUGGAN COACH: IAN MILLWARD
PANTHERS - 1. KIERAN MOSS 2. ETO NABULI 3. WES NAIQAMA 4. KEVIN NAIQAMA 5. DALLIN WATENE-ZELEZNIAK 6. WILL SMITH 7. TOM HUMBLE 8. REAGAN CAMPBELL-GILLARD 9. KIERRAN MOSELEY 10. SAM ANDERSON 11. BEN MURDOCH-MASILA 12. BRYCE CARTWRIGHT 13. RYAN SIMPKINS 14. LIAM AYOUB 15. ANTHONY CHERRINGTON 16. NATHAN SMITH 17. VAIPUNA TIA KILIFI 19. DANIEL FOSTER COACH: GARTH BRENNAN

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2014/05/27/vb_nsw_cup_team_lists_round_twelve.html

watatank

Coach
If Ailaomai was really good enough to push for a spot he would have signed here longer than a year. Also the Roosters probably wouldn't have let him go easily either

RedVDave

First Grade
Why is Ailaomai on the bench,isn't he pushing for a top grade start?

Great question, on Saturday Ailomai was hands down the best player on the field whilst Groat was easily the worst, so to this makes no sense to me would be an understatement.

dragonzero

Juniors
Great question, on Saturday Ailomai was hands down the best player on the field whilst Groat was easily the worst, so to this makes no sense to me would be an understatement.

Pumipi is named in both teams as well

I think Ailomai may be playing to grade and someone else coming out, number 16 from the cutters team is also missing.

Ailomai is 118kgs , he would be exactly what we need in size vs the bunnies pack

nrlnrl

First Grade
Pumipi is named in both teams as well

I think Ailomai may be playing to grade and someone else coming out, number 16 from the cutters team is also missing.

Ailomai is 118kgs , he would be exactly what we need in size vs the bunnies pack

with a Monday Night game there could be all sorts of swapping as McGregor tests players as he tries to sort out the guys who will have a go ( no matter who the coach is )

dino2170

Juniors
mary is a price clone MARY TO GO mary is a price clone MARY TO GO

mary is a price clone MARY TO GO mary is a price clone MARY TO GO

Mr Red

First Grade
i wouldnt read too much into the Groat starting, Ailomai bench....
i think its more a case of the coach rotating who starts to give all the forwards time starting a match..
you will probably find they both get the same amount of minutes on the field..

Mr Red

First Grade
and they have an uncle called hacksaw jim
duggan_hacksaw.jpg