What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Illawarra Cutters Thread:

From reports in the other forum first half he looked composed which is a great sign and didn't look out of place.

This is the progression he needs as I see him the number one backup next year unless they sign some one else which I don't see happening.

TheRev

Coach
What is it about Hutchinsons game that impresses you guys?

I guess im hoping for someone to come through with some speed and footwork, Hutchinson seems more like a Hodgson sort of mould, best we could hope for is a good kicking game and maybe a good organiser, but not going to be bringing any x-factor into the squad.

Good organiser
Good passing game
Good kicking game
Deceptively strong
Level headed
Better than average defender

The so called x-factor in the team now is Benji and i think he has way to many faults in his game.

Drew I see developing into maybe a lock forward he's a big kid and with time training in the top grade will be a very good first grader.

RedVDave

First Grade
Stockwell playing in the Cutters today Cutters ahead 42-12 with 4 mins to go against Manly.