What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Im angry" thread

Parki

Bench
im angry because its f**king easter, so the whole f**king universe decided that the world was ending, and they needed to come to coles marketown today

that, and my stupid area boss decided to walk in at 5 past 6 and blow up because there was no f**king milk on the shelf... never mind we f**king sold 5 pallets of the f**king sh*t and there was no milk left

sigh

i hate easter

Misanthrope

Staff member
...and the problem with that is Bushy...?

I'm not against baggage, persay, but I'm not really planning to put any roots down here, either. A committment to a girl is one thing. A committment to a girl that will invariably lead to some form of attachment with the kid? A little more difficult to sever.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Way to assume an awful lot chris.

You're right. I shouldn't assume.

I just don't want to date a girl with kids. I also don't date girls who smoke or girls with curly hair. But my other reasoning sounded more thought out, huh?

Jedda

Juniors
At least you're honest and up-front about it Bushie. While you're a picky bastard, I can see where you're coming from.

Misanthrope

Staff member
:lol:

I'm not really that picky. I would date a girl with a kid and I have dated a girl with curly hair before.

But everyone has things they look for and don't look for in a potential partner, and those are just a few of my own guidelines. Obviously there are exceptions to the rules, and I'm not just going to cease being interested because she has a kid. It just complicates things a little.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am angry because children starve whilst others are obese.
I am angry because people die from preventable diseases whilst others have cosmetic surgery.
I am angry because humans stiil want to kill each other because they beleive in different gods.
I am angry because people buy music and some wanker who d\cannot even play an instrument makes millions.
I am angry because a painting can sell for millions, whilst children starve to death
I am angry because men still think the world is thiers.
I am angry because more is spent on things that can kill humans than things that can save them.

I am angry because I have a thousand other things that make me angry and I cannot be bothered typing them.

Hallatia

Referee
Mr Angry said:
I am angry because children starve whilst others are obese.
I am angry because people die from preventable diseases whilst others have cosmetic surgery.
I am angry because humans stiil want to kill each other because they beleive in different gods.
I am angry because people buy music and some wanker who d\cannot even play an instrument makes millions.
I am angry because a painting can sell for millions, whilst children starve to death
I am angry because men still think the world is thiers.
I am angry because more is spent on things that can kill humans than things that can save them.

I am angry because I have a thousand other things that make me angry and I cannot be bothered typing them.
you have a lot of anger, your display name is very fitting, but I say think global act local or whatever it is, simple acts can make a difference

Parki

Bench
i am actually not angry today

things are good.... havent done anything today, but thats good, im looking forward to seeing mates tomorrow and hitting the drink with them

i am angry that johns is a cat though, oh well, looks like its time for captain carmont to step up

Parki

Bench
thats captain carmont to you sir...

and no i will not get angry, i think he needs a cape, dont you?

Risa

Bench
I'm angry because there are so many moronic drivers on the road atm. Hate the holiday makers up here LOL.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Locky_Jr said:
you have a lot of anger, your display name is very fitting, but I say think global act local or whatever it is, simple acts can make a difference
Yes like giving up religion.

Gene Krupa

Referee
I'm angry cause I didn't get a humpty dumpty easter egg off the in-laws.

They got some substitute one.

BUDGET!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yes like giving up religion.

Yeah, that'll solve everythi....

Oh, wait... :lol:

I'm angry that the final episode of House (season two) made me confused and scared, and now I need to wait until Season Three is available on DVD to see what happens, because I refuse to watch FTA

Stranger

Coach
House is the best show on TV atm :D

Hate the f**king odd eppisodes from season 1 or 2 that they show on FTA...

Latest posts