What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Im angry" thread

PrideKnight

Bench
Baron Vo Mandor said:
And pumped about the new U20's comp hope its a hit.

there again though is the NRL showing disregard for the fans who want to go and watch a full 3 grades of footy. one of the other crusaders pointed out that this year it feels like they are weaning us off that, only showing flegg or premmy b4 FG

Yeah I'll have to pop by and say g'day to the crusade one of these times would be nice after seeing you's on TV so often. :)

PrideKnight

Bench
Everyone should...and everyone says they will...no one does...it hurts...i think we must look like rabies infected escaped mentally ill maximum security inmates on game day or something. I know of one crusader who definately fits that description, but its not all of us....honest

PrideKnight

Bench
Baron Vo Mandor said:
I think its your awe inspiring presence not all of us have the right glow for TV!

Thats not right, none of us have the right glow, i think fox sports must use a soft filter, or pantyhose over the lens...

Funny stuff anyway unfortunately its likely to be a while before I get to a game unfortunately but when I do I'll have to check what antics the crusade are up to over the w/end.

Cheers.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm angry at Shanghai Shenhua for putting on a display of everything that's wrong wth the beautiful game last night in their 0-0 draw with Sydney FC :(

I'm also angry at my flatmate to be for taking his f**king time to give me details so I can connect the phone. I 'aint moving in without my broadband!

stevo

Juniors
I only seen the one on the news. A really obvious one. the one where the Sydney FC guy stuck his arms out as if he was going to dive of a platform.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ah yeah, that was the worst of a bad bunch. The fall came about a second after the contact. Only a South American could have pulled it off :p

Latest posts