What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Im angry" thread

PrideKnight

Bench
I'm angry because i have a massive day today and I'm suffering from a case of EXPLOSIVE INSOMNIA!!!!!!!!!

roopy

Referee
PrideKnight said:
I'm angry because i have a massive day today and I'm suffering from a case of EXPLOSIVE INSOMNIA!!!!!!!!!
me too - 3.15 in the morning and i really want to be on my bike before 10 to make the mathews game before going on to EAS and spending all day watching every grade except Ball - although i might stay long enough to get a photo of Simon Williams in action.

Misanthrope

Staff member
House is the best show on TV atm

House is my non-sexual man crush. I cannot wait to buy season three, even though it doesn't look like coming out until October :(

Nuke

Staff member
I'm angry because every few months or so, myself and two mates go ten-pin bowling. When we do, we usually get the '2game, shoe-hire, meal (chips, hotdog, drink)' deal. We did that again today. We played our 2 games, then went to order our meal. We ordered it, and sat down at a table. One friggin' hour later, we told 'em to stuff the meal because we'd been waiting so damn long it wasn't worth it. A couple of times in that hour, I'd gotten up and asked them how long they anticipated it would be. "Shouldn't be long now", "Should just be coming" were the responses. bullsh*t.

I'll admit I'm a bit of a tight-arse in as much as if I pay for something, I try to get as much value out of it as I possibly can. I walked away having wasted money on food that I didn't get. I could have gone to the main counter and asked for a portion of my money back, but I was in no mood to do so. They will be receiving either an e-mail or letter from me soon. Next time, my mates and I have already decided that we're going mini-golfing or something like that. We shan't be returning to that ten-pin bowling place in quite a while.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
I'm angry because I haven't "got any" from my wife since Christmas morning. Never mind the fact she is 5 months pregnant and has been suffering from morning sickness for 12 weeks....

les norton

First Grade
I can't even respond to that steve...you are out of control :D

I am angry because....the stupid question at trivia the other night was wrong and in turn i didnt answer it correctly and we lost by 1!!!!!!!!! Stupid drag queen looking lady.

astrogirl

First Grade
I go to trivia too les!

We cashed in on our first prize last night - which is $50 to spend on drinks. And played last night, and I contributed NOTHING! I was in lalaland last night...

stevo

Juniors
I go to trivia in the city sometimes Les. They sell $1.65 pots hehe. Where abouts you go?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I am angry that people try to convince me that I should take a 9 to 5 job and pursue a career because that's what 'real life' is.

Megalomaniac

Juniors
CWBush said:
I am angry that people try to convince me that I should take a 9 to 5 job and pursue a career because that's what 'real life' is.

Nowadays it's 8.30-5.30...7.00...8.00 and waking at 6am in the morning :crazy:

p.s. Silverchair are touring!! got the tickets already yay!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm angry that Wigan/Fulham/Charlton/Sheffield United are whiny bitches who can't do their fighting on the field - and so are trying to sue the FA into relegating the Hammers

Frederick

Staff member
CWBush said:
That's why God invented Coke bottles and funnels :p
The only bottle in the room is a bottle of Pils that I haven't finished yet, and I aint goin in that.

Somedays I wish I was still in hospital...catheter ftw!

CJKnight

Juniors
I'm angry that Jessica Alba went to a f***ing AFL game last night...

Did anyone see the interview the commentators had with the Fantastic 4 group? She said "It (AFL) is a very violent game, I wish I was down there doing it with them". The commentators jaws dropped... rofl.

f**k...

stevo said:
I'm angry coz the NRL bought back stupid Monday Night Footy :fist: So not only do i still have to wait another day before the Knigts play now i have to keep checking the net for the results.

Ther price of Foxtel also makes me angry. I only want to footy channels but i'm not paying that much for it.

$13.5 a week to get every game, every week and most are live????

Crikey even going to watch down at the pub will cost you a darn sight more than that.....

Misanthrope

Staff member
$13.5 a week to get every game, every week and most are live????

Not to mention the fact you get English Super League, NRL on Fox, NRL Teams, and the awesomeness that is the beautiful game. I think I've seen a few Jim Beam and QLD Cup games on there too.

PrideKnight

Bench
and fro mnext year all toyota cup (new under 20's comp) will be on there too i believe. Id still rather be at the game though Baron

Ofcourse, nothing beats the life atmosphere of a match, but due to work I hardly ever get to games anymore.

Y'day was the first one and was pumped to see Mullen in action. Imagine my dismay when I saw Kidley @ 5/8th but hey it was still a good day and certainly much funner bellowing @ the ground then the TV.

And pumped about the new U20's comp hope its a hit.

Latest posts