What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The impppossssttters "injury"

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Ok put your coaches hat on & your half backs hat.

I'm playing footy tonight & I am playing against a guy called Steven Price who publically admitted through the press that he likes playing against a guy called Kimmorley because he stands flat to put his kicks in making him susceptible to charge downs .
Now forget the fact that he will do it & wil lsucceed, if you were the coachf or you werethe half back, wouoldnt you do everything in your power to ensure a good result for your team by kicking from a deeper point?
Wouldn't you do the right thing by your team & your club & ensure that you don't get injured, reducing the bench size & making yourself unavaailabe for your club who pay you $10k every week whether you play or not?

Not the f*cking IMMMPPOSSSSTERRRRRRRRR. he knows best.

for the record, there is nothing wrong with Prices tactic as long as they are not late. If they are late, then he wshould be reported & suspended.

Only a f*ckwitt would not stand deeper to kick playing against Price. A complete f*ckwittt.

An IMMMMPPPPPOSSSSSTER!!!!!!!

Sucked in to his injury , he deserved it for being a dumb carrrnnt.

Now lets ride Sharkies while there is opportunity.

carcharias

Immortal
wasn't it price who did that to that young Sharks player about a year ago?
the bloke doesn't play for the sharks anymore...maybe a Dragon.

What was his name?

samshark

Juniors
Well said Reefy
You have been missed.

Question.
Has there even been another sharks player, let alone a captain whose injury causes fans to celebrate? Unprecedented.
ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
samshark said:
Well said Reefy
You have been missed.

Question.
Has there even been another sharks player, let alone a captain whose injury causes fans to celebrate? Unprecedented.
ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!

yes I have been. Even I missed me.

it is un precedented the joy that this injury is bringing to a club.
I have never seen it before. I have never been a part of it. I dont want to be part of it.
But Im just running around yelling "its a beautiful day!!!!!!!"

millersnose

Post Whore
welcome back reefy

its a happy day for you guys

its good to see you guys enjoying yourselves for a change after what has been a hard year for yas

all that praying for an injury to one of our players seems to have payed off

congratulations

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Praying????

f*ck that I joined a cult & have spoken to a few hitmen.

I knew in the end his stupidity & lack of skill would bring him a long term injury.

You want praying, here it is.

"oh father, who the f*ck knows what or where you are , but apparently you invented everything. So can you please invent some more gang greene down in the shire please? Amen"

Jimbo

Immortal
blacktip-reefy said:
IMMMPPOSSSSTERRRRRRRRR

'Imposter' is not a rude word Reefy

P.S. Are you going to run away and have another hissy fit when Kimmorley's knee gets better and he gets his #7 jumper straight back?

Chondricthyes

Juniors
Regardless of what I personally think of Nod and his position in the side or not....

As I have said before ... to cheer and carry on like a giddy schoolgirl because one of OUR(well my teams) players gets hurt shows

- you haven't played much for a team, if at all
- your loyalty is NOT to be relied on.
- you don't really understand the game, and what it means to play it.
- you don't know all the circumstances surrounding playing the game or any game.
- to do your best , and to do what you are told to the best of your ability- whatever that
is, is irrelevant to you.
- You keep attacking a bloke WHO ISN"T PICKING HIMSELF

Its digracefull. I'm sick of it and have stayed out of it too long.

You are an idiot..go find the dummy you soooo dramatically spat and fugg off again.

This forum doesn't need trolls like you cheering our hurt players.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Me, nobody, no other player for any club ever or ever in the future.
just the f*cking immmppossssttter currently killing our club & has been the clubs worst ever signing.
6 years of misery. Boring misery.

f*ck OFFF YOU CARRNNTTT!!!!

hammo1405

Juniors
millersnose said:
who else in our club do you guys hope for a career ending injury?

simmons?

bird?

Why bird?? He's clearly our best player. He played better at halfback last night than Noddy did. His passing was good and so was his running at the line. Noddy got shown up by a lock. I never want Bird to get injured. The only way we could drop Kimmorley was via an injury. Lets hope Dykes gets injured too and then we kick things off with Watts and Bird in the halves.

If our coach won't drop them, let God sort 'em out.

Fin077

Juniors
Chondricthyes said:
Regardless of what I personally think of Nod and his position in the side or not....

As I have said before ... to cheer and carry on like a giddy schoolgirl because one of OUR(well my teams) players gets hurt shows

- you don't know all the circumstances surrounding playing the game or any game.
- to do your best , and to do what you are told to the best of your ability- whatever that

You are an idiot..go find the dummy you soooo dramatically spat and fugg off again.

:clap: :lol:

And for those who care....

New South Wales halfback Brett Kimmorley has been diagnosed with a medial ligament tear. The Cronulla captain is expected to be out for four to six weeks.
NSW medical staff are certain Kimmorley suffered a grade-two tear in the third minute of the match after an attempted charge-down by Queensalnd prop Steve Price.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Chondricthyes said:

f*ck off drop kick. I've forgotten more than you will ever know.

Chondricthyes

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
Me, nobody, no other player for any club ever or ever in the future.
just the f*cking immmppossssttter currently killing our club & has been the clubs worst ever signing.
6 years of misery. Boring misery.

f*ck OFFF YOU CARRNNTTT!!!!

your word I suppose......:lol:

Fugg Off Troll !

You have Bob Beamon'd the line on this one.. FUGG OFF (like you said:lol: you were going to)

coolumsharkie

Referee
blacktip-reefy said:
"oh father, who the f*ck knows what or where you are , but apparently you invented everything. So can you please invent some more gang greene down in the shire please? Amen"

:lol: :lol:

Chondricthyes

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
f*ck off drop kick. I've forgotten more than you will ever know.

You are a fuggen idiot, the thing you've forgotten most is who you laughing say you support and who picks the sides and decides who we sign.

Fugg off troll

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Chondricthyes said:
You are a fuggen idiot, the thing you've forgotten most is who you laughing say you support and who picks the sides and decides who we sign.

Fugg off troll

booo hoo boo hooo. Go have a cry.

Ohh & dont worry, The ex-Australian coaches time is coming very soon.

Latest posts