What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the inform anzac test team

my side going on form would be
1.bowen
2.mini
3.tate
4.lewis
5.sing
6.locky
7.orford
8.webke
9.smith
10.price
11.simpson
12.hindmarsh
13.kennedy

14.bailey
15.webb
16.fitzigbon
17.wing

thickos

First Grade
Needs more Schifcofske... his season running metres average is 236 metres/game... 23 points/game and 100% kicking success rate! ;-)

t-ba

Post Whore
It's admirable, But Simpson is no hope and Kennedy isn't much either (Watmough has been playing waaaayyy better, and he's no chance either...)

RABK

Referee
My side would be.....

1-Billy Slater
2- Anthony Minichiello
3- Matt King
4- Willie Tonga
5- Luke Rooney
6- Darren Lockyer
7- Matt Orford
8- Shane Webcke
9- Cameron Smith
10- Luke Bailey
11- Nathan Hindmarsh
12- Andrew Ryan
13- Craig Fitzgibbon

14- Carl Webb
15- Steve Simpson
16- Craig Wing
17- Ben Ross

RABK

Referee
Simpson is not crap. Before his 2004 foot injury he was rated in the top 10 forwards in the world and was Tallis 2nd row partner for Australia. To all fans who think Simpson is shit...just becaus ethe Knights are playing shit doesn't mean he is. He has made something like 90 tackles in 2 games and 200+ metres. When he is in form, which he is, he is in the top 5 2nd rowers in the world.

weasel

First Grade
I don't think two rounds worth of football provides a good indication of form, especially considering only one side has been in really good touch over the two rounds- Melbourne. The side may as well be the team the Storm have named this week with Fitzgibbon in for Kidwell.

RABK

Referee
n he is in form and not injured.....that would be never!

2001 final series? Whole of the 2002 season? 2002 and 2003 origin series? All his kangaroo appearances? He played 118 straight games between 99 and 04 then he he breaks his foot in 2004. This makes him injury prone? :roll:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Red and Blue Knight said:
Simpson is not crap. Before his 2004 foot injury he was rated in the top 10 forwards in the world and was Tallis 2nd row partner for Australia. To all fans who think Simpson is sh*t...just becaus ethe Knights are playing sh*t doesn't mean he is. He has made something like 90 tackles in 2 games and 200+ metres. When he is in form, which he is, he is in the top 5 2nd rowers in the world.

Well, mate, he isn't in form, and quite frankly doesn't deserve to get in front of Kenners, Ryan or Hindy.

Next Knights Half, if that's your side, that's your side. But for some reason, I get the feeling that having no players from the premiers in the Australian side won't go down well at all. Tonga, O'Meley and Ryan at the very least from the Dogs should be shoe-ins, even with Shrek's injury.

RABK

Referee
Well, mate, he isn't in form, and quite frankly doesn't deserve to get in front of Kenners, Ryan or Hindy.

That's where you are wrong. He is in form. I doubt you watched our two games becasue we would have gotten another 30 put on us if Simmo wasn't playing. He is in great form and has even out done the noted workhorses in the comp. Before his injury he was a far way ahead of all the forwards you mentioned, i suspect he will climb up the ranks again.

Big Pete

Referee
1. Billy Slater
2. Matt Bowen
3- Matt King
4- Willie Tonga
5. Ty Williams
6. Darren Lockyer
7. Matt Orford
8. Shane Webke
9. Cameron Smith
10. Steve Price
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Andrew Ryan
13. Craig Fitzgibborn

14. Carl Webb
15. Luke Baily
16. Craig Wing
17. Steve Southern

I've only seen the Broncos, Cowboys, Melbourne and Dragons matches so that is why my sides may look a bit biased.

RABK

Referee
What he did 2 and 3 years ago does not mean he is currently in form
Were did i say that he should be selected on his form of past years? I used his past form to show how good he can be. I am basing his selection on his 2005 form which has been great.

RABK

Referee
Does Carl Webb have a real chance even though Bennett is the coach
Mate Bennett would select Carroll over Sonny Bill if Sonny was eligible to play for Australia.