What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the inform anzac test team

macavity

Referee
whilst im not suggesting he is due for a callup to the Anzac side, Simmo has been playing great in an awful team. once we are firing again he will make rep sides. the guy is absolute quality.

LF is obviously not a very astute observer of the game.

that is all..... :roll:

My Team On FORM

Slater
Roberts
Bell
Berrigan
Rooney
Lockyer
Orford

Webcke
Smith
Webb
Fitzgibbon
Hindmarsh
Waterhouse

Wing
Ryan
Price
Kennedy

Here we go....more people taking opinions personally. :roll:

Simpson isnt even close to a test jersey as long as players like Ryan, Hindmarsh, Kennedy, Waterhouse and the like are breathing.

Anyone that suggest that Simpson should force his was into the brilliant Australian side that crush GB at home infront of 38,000 people is simply a ****ing idiot.

They need to take their Newcastle Knights beer goggles off and wake up to the fact that none of their players this season deserve to even be mentioned for any rep side. Their have all played like crap.

Now thats is out of the way.......I'd love to see Billy Slater in the side. Wether its off the bench or as a winger, he'd carve the Kiwi's up!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
He's been playing around a shithouse side that, shockingly, includes Joey Johns. Personally, I believe if your team gets 40 or more put on them on a regular basis *waits for the "We only got 39 against us last week" defence*, which, at the moment is both games more or less, then players from your team generally don't deserve to get in ahead of players (i.e. Ryan, Kennedy) who are playing in winning teams and getting the job done. Sorry, but IMO having a Knights player who's form has been good compared to his teammates as opposed to a Dog or Eagle or Eel who has been playng in a winning team and standing out from the pack just doesn't cut it.

Simpson is no chance.

RABK

Referee
dodge said:
He's been playing around a shithouse side that, shockingly, includes Joey Johns. Personally, I believe if your team gets 40 or more put on them on a regular basis *waits for the "We only got 39 against us last week" defence*, which, at the moment is both games more or less, then players from your team generally don't deserve to get in ahead of players (i.e. Ryan, Kennedy) who are playing in winning teams and getting the job done. Sorry, but IMO having a Knights player who's form has been good compared to his teammates as opposed to a Dog or Eagle or Eel who has been playng in a winning team and standing out from the pack just doesn't cut it.

Simpson is no chance.

So why was Hindmarsh selected in 2003 and 2004? He wasn't in a winning team. You suggest that a player in good form in a losing side isn't as deserving as a player in good form in a winning side. That is a load of rubbish.

Duff

Juniors
Why is Hindmarsh being picked in any of your teams if supposedly "on form" for this year???

He was AWFUL against Souths on the weekend and pretty quiet against the tiges.

aids

Bench
1 Slater
2 Hegarty
3 King
4 Cooper
5 Roberts
6 Lockyaer
7 Orford
8 Webke
9 Wing
10 Kite
11 Hindmarsh
12 Hoffman
13 Fitzgibbon

14 Morrison
15 Waterhouse
16 Webb
17 Gower

Timmah

Staff member
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
My Team On FORM

Slater
Roberts
Bell
Berrigan
Rooney
Lockyer
Orford

Webcke
Smith
Webb
Fitzgibbon
Hindmarsh
Waterhouse

Wing
Ryan
Price
Kennedy

One Dog on form :roll:

aids

Bench
i was going to pick a few dogs, but the standout players in key postitions are kiwi's

should he name kiwi sides too?

I wouldnt pick Gower on form. Infact the only panthers players that deserve a look at the moment are Priddis and Rooney who are the best avalible in their position ATM.

Tommy Smith

Referee
If the teams are to be selected on form, then Ryan Cross would be one of the centres. Im guessing none of you have actually watched the games this year based on some selections.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Caged Panther said:
priddis should be the starting hooker with wing on the bench, only because of his versatility.
Um no, not only because of his versatility. Instead it should be because he was MOTM vs the Panthers on Sunday, outplaying Priddis, and was one of the top 3 on field vs Souths.

Balmain_Boy

dodge said:
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
My Team On FORM

Slater
Roberts
Bell
Berrigan
Rooney
Lockyer
Orford

Webcke
Smith
Webb
Fitzgibbon
Hindmarsh
Waterhouse

Wing
Ryan
Price
Kennedy

One Dog on form :roll:

Maybe you should stop criticising and pick your own team?

Timmah

Staff member
Minichiello
Rooney
Tonga
Tate
Lewis
Lockyer
Orford
Webcke, or O'Meley if available
Priddis
Price
Ryan
Hindmarsh
Kennedy

Wing
Fitzgibbon
Webb
Waterhouse

I'm doubtful of Waterhouse and Lewis' spots as I haven't seen Penrith fire this year. Other candidates would probably be popped into those positions. Unfortunately somoene in the ranks will receive some good loving from Johns and he will usurp a deserving Orford for the #7 role.

That's footy for ya.

ledzep

Bench
Duff said:
Why is Hindmarsh being picked in any of your teams if supposedly "on form" for this year???

He was AWFUL against Souths on the weekend and pretty quiet against the tiges.
because unliike any newcastle players, hindmarsh is probably the best player in the comp

ledzep

Bench
my team:
minichiello (anyone not picking him there is stupid)
rooney
king
cross
sing
lockyer
orford

o'meley
smith
price
fitzgibbon
hindmarsh
ryan

wing
webb
flannery
bailey

wogdog

Juniors
1.minichelo
2.billy slater (he has to be some were in the team hes been unbeleivable so far)
3.tonga
4.king
5.sing
6.lockyer
7.orford
8.o'meley
9.priddis
10.webke
11.hindmarsh
12.fitzgibon
13.ryan

14.wing
15.price
16.webb
17.flannery

wogdog

Juniors
1.minichelo
2.billy slater (he has to be some were in the team hes been unbeleivable so far)
3.tonga
4.king
5.sing
6.lockyer
7.orford
8.o'meley
9.priddis
10.webke
11.hindmarsh
12.fitzgibon
13.ryan

14.wing