What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast

gUt

Coach
David Lee Roth interview is great. Joe basically keeps quiet and lets DLR go - wise move.

Matua

Bench
You guys hear the Twitter one yesterday? How can they sit there with straight faces and say they aren’t biased against the right?

‘This guy Called for school children to be murdered and nothing happened’

Twitter chick ‘oh yeah but you need to understand context’

‘Ok so why was Milo and Alex Jones banned?’

Twitter ‘well milo said he worked for buzzfeed when he didn’t and Alex called a guy a piece of shit’
Maybe they're just biased against K-Hunts?

IIRC one of the few 'left' Youtube personalities Cult of Dusty has been banned from Twitter as well.

Also:
Yeah he says hes only started to seriously cop flak since he’s come out supporting Trump
This is as much bullshit as his claim that Sandy hook was a a hoax.

bileduct

Coach
Episode #1267.

What a f**kin' shitshow. I had to switch it off because those two clowns were so f**king annoying.

bileduct

Coach
Who was the guest??
The guest were Gary Taubes and Stephan Guyenet. Both have written books about methods for weight loss. Gary is a low-carb diet proponent, Stephan is a calorie deficit diet proponent.

They were supposed to be on there for a debate but it wasn't really anything more than bickering between the two. Stephan would go off on a long winded explanation but in the process would throw in comments mocking Gary, which of course Gary would immediately start to respond to. Stephan would chime in with "no, I'm not going to let you talk, I'm not done talking" over and over, with Joe having to cut in to tell one of them to shut up.

It was like watching two children have a petty argument.

Mr Spock!

Referee
At least he's not jussie smollet

How Alex Jones and Infowars Helped a Florida Man Torment Sandy Hook Families

In the world of conspiracy theorists, Alex Jones and Wolfgang Halbig fueled each other’s darkest tendencies.

Soon after the Dec. 14, 2012, mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., Mr. Jones, the right-wing provocateur, began spreading outlandish theories that the killing of 20 first graders and six educators was staged by the government and victims’ families as part of an elaborate plot to confiscate Americans’ firearms.

Many of the most noxious claims originated in the mind of Mr. Halbig, a retired Florida public school official who became fixated on what he called “this supposed tragedy” at Sandy Hook. Court records and a previously unreleased deposition given by Mr. Jones in one of a set of defamation lawsuits brought against him by the families of 10 Sandy Hook victims show how he and Mr. Halbig used each other to pursue their obsession and promote it across the internet.

Over several years, Mr. Jones gave Mr. Halbig’s views an audience by inviting him to be a guest on Infowars, his radio and online show. Infowars gave Mr. Halbig a camera crew and a platform for fund-raising, even as Mr. Halbig repeatedly visited Newtown, demanding thousands of pages of public records, including photos of the murder scene, the children’s bodies and receipts for the cleanup of “bodily fluids, brain matter, skull fragments and around 45 to 60 gallons of blood.”

Given practical support and visibility by Mr. Jones, Mr. Halbig hounded families of the victims and other residents of Newtown, and promoted a baseless tale that Avielle Richman, a first grader killed at Sandy Hook, was still alive.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/29/us/politics/alex-jones-infowars-sandy-hook.html

Hopefully he gets his arse sued and more.

Haffa

He’s not my cup of tea but I thought he presented himself very well on Rogan when it came to Sandy Hook.

He loves a ramble but I did listen to the whole pod which I didn’t think I would.

Latest posts