The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast

Discussion in 'The Music & Movies Forum' started by shiznit, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Matua

Matua Juniors

There are limits to friendship. I can disagree with my friends on politics etc, but hit a woman and they're not my friend anymore. Similarly if one of my friends caused the harm Jones did with his Sandy Hook conspiracy I'd kick him to the curb and wouldn't use a 'the's in a terrible place' (that he mostly caused himself) as mitigation.

Different strokes for different folks.

2. bileduct

bileduct Coach

Actually the criticism I saw about Joe Rogan was that he softballed Jack Dorsey instead of really questioning him about the changes that have happened on Twitter over the last two years that have impacted people on both the left and the right, as well as the inconsistent levels of moderation applied to Twitter's celebrity class (blue check marks) and normies.

Joe is admitting he didn't bother doing much preparation for the Jack Dorsey show during his show today with Tim Pool.

axl rose likes this.
  3. shiznit

shiznit Coach

Apparently they are going to run it back and Dorsey will be on again.

All the criticism I’ve seen about that interview has been about Rogan turning his back on Alex Jones.

4. Fufu Andronez

Fufu Andronez First Grade

the Travis Barker episode was really good. Dude has been through ALOT of shit