What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Johns factor... tests

The Johns factor - Yes or no - Should Johns be selected if he becomes available after the GF for Au

• Yes of course! Who else!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, the form half of the time should get the spot. It would be unfair!

• No bloody way, he's not that good anyway!

• I don't care about Andrew Johns, he can go and play thugby yawnion for all I care.

• Total voters

Red Bear

Referee
The best players can attack AND defend, there goes Billy slater, his defence is woeful.
Fitzgibbon and Hindmarsh are the best at the moment i think. Head will be Aus halfback in a couple of years.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Fitzgibbon yeah ok, although tonight he wasn't much chop. Hindy and ANDREW f**kING RYAN. Are you people blind, he put on the best allround (att & def) display against Manly, better than anything ive seen from hindy so far in '04. Consistent and hardworking.

miccle

Bench
No, but with an explanation.

Sure he's the best player in the position when fit.

But fit doesn't just mean injury free and able to run around the place. Match fitness also comes into it, and I don't think they should bring him into the squad after playing no first grade for almost a year. Teams like the Dogs, Panthers, Storm and Roosters will no doubt be fighting it out in the finals so the halfback should be the one in the best form for their side, be it Sherwin, Gower, Finch or Orford.

Gooba

Juniors
johns wouldnt be in the side for the tests he hasnt played in that long and i dont think he should play at that level straight after injury... he would be risking his final years of football