What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jonestown Massacre.

sladden road

Juniors
So,
We know how much the world revolves around social media and podcasts these days.
Did the players drink the Kool aid and therefore believed the hype.
I did.
Maybe a social media ban and a shoot the senator off the plane vibe might be handy now.

Take no prisoners.
We went out in straight sets at the end of last year and looked like absolute arrogant fools against the Wahs.
All the talent, heart is yet to be seen.
f**k fellas.
Cmon.

Last edited:
So,
We know how much the world revolves around socail media and podcasts these days.
I did.
Maybe a social media ban and a shoa senator off the plane vibe might be handy now.

Take no prisoners.
We went out in straight sets at the end of last year and looked like absolute arrogant fools against the Wahs.
f**k fellas.
Cmon.
Jonestown reference is a little "out there" But Then the inference of believing the Hype may have merit. They've done nothing yet . Unless playing first grade is the peek of their dreams ,there's a long way to go.

sladden road

Juniors
Jonestown reference is a little "out there" But Then the inference of believing the Hype may have merit. They've done nothing yet . Unless playing first grade is the peek of their dreams ,there's a long way to go.
My entire year of posts will try to be out there.

it’s the least I can do.

But yeah, get off the Insta, we haven’t done anything ,and into the opposition tryline .

Quigs

Immortal
The big question Sladden, the one that needs to be answered is this, "Who is the maker of our Kool Aid?"

And what do they put in it because it ain't working from the 41st minute.

Quigs

Immortal
FFS just think of the believers.

All those poor souls that missed out on landing on that passing asteroid. Their escape vessel will not be for returneth anytime soon.

carinashark

First Grade
So,
We know how much the world revolves around social media and podcasts these days.
I did.
Maybe a social media ban and a shoot the senator off the plane vibe might be handy now.

Take no prisoners.
f**k fellas.
Cmon.
Maybe you should take Jack’s Advice.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Probably my favourite band. Started out doing pastiche style albums (1st album shoegaze, 2nd kind of beatles-ish, 3rd stones-ish, 4th somewhat dylan-ish) but they were still their own thing. The brain behind the group is often referred to as ‘the most creative rip-off artist of all time’, which I think isn’t quite fair. I think he just wears his influences on his sleeve.

A massive discography, but it’s fascinating to listen through and see how the slowly change over time.

Here’s 3 of my favourites, which is really hard to narrow down as they have soooo many amazing songs.

Or check out the documentary Dig!, it’s a pretty good intro to the band. Here’s the trailer but you can find the full doc on YouTube

toomuchsoup

Juniors
talking music is much better then the sharks this week.

Brians Jonestown is bloody great.
How about J.J.Cales first album “Naturally” for a deviation from our lameness.
Or Bonnie Raits first album.
“Bonnie Rait”
Love how he makes that shitty drum machine work with his bluesy guitar.

I’ve been getting into Junior Kimbrough and RL Burnside lately. Hill country blues with a bit of overdrive is a match made in heaven

Frenzy.

Immortal
talking music is much better then the sharks this week.

Brians Jonestown is bloody great.
How about J.J.Cales first album “Naturally” for a deviation from our lameness.
Or Bonnie Raits first album.
“Bonnie Rait”
That may be but you are still becoming a full weirdo LOL LOL