What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The kid whose skills stun Joey

Ben

Bench
Great article. I really want to see him play because he seems to be everything a winger possesses. Size, speed, stepping ability, strength and seems to be very safe.

roopy

Referee
Uate

dora072.jpg

dora071.jpg

Roy

Juniors
bigger than i thought, can he tackle.

Who is the bloke on the other side on the first pic

Nuffy

Bench
I've been told that there is some young winger in the club that will be a world beater and that Carney's contract was such that they wanted the kid to have an additional year in the lower grades before FG in 07.

I wonder if its this bloke, would he be ready for FG next year?

Special K

Coach
He really needs to spend time in flegg to get the technical side of his game right. He isn't a great defender but when he gets the ball that step will f**k anyone up. He is actually was fullback and I think that is where he would be best to end up as he is damn near impossible to get if it is broken field play with the speed and step.

Has a bit of a problem with cheap shots :lol:

roopy

Referee
I think the player in the background of the first picture is probably Stephan Gordon - bit it could be Jon Tupou - but definately not Larry Tuafua or Hanan Laban (the only others with that skin colour in the side).

aqua_duck

Coach
roopy said:
I think the player in the background of the first picture is probably Stephan Gordon - bit it could be Jon Tupou - but definately not Larry Tuafua or Hanan Laban (the only others with that skin colour in the side).
All the aboriginal/pacific islander blokes in that team go pretty well, I've seen Tupou, Taufua, Uate, Gordon, and Seu Seu, and they all seem to have alot of natural ability.

roopy

Referee
Tupou is the one I think has had a great start to the season. He had a great game against the doggies.
Tuafua looked good in the trials, but he must have picked up a minor injury or something, because he hasn't gone that well since.
Gordon was the top tryscorer in Flegg last year and got a game or two in PL - but he hasn't set the world on fire yet.
Seu Seu must have been doing something I couldn't see in the game against the doggies because the ref kept talking to him. He must have been sledging, because I couldn't see anthing he was doing wrong.

aqua_duck

Coach
roopy said:
Tupou is the one I think has had a great start to the season. He had a great game against the doggies.
Tuafua looked good in the trials, but he must have picked up a minor injury or something, because he hasn't gone that well since.
Gordon was the top tryscorer in Flegg last year and got a game or two in PL - but he hasn't set the world on fire yet.
Seu Seu must have been doing something I couldn't see in the game against the doggies because the ref kept talking to him. He must have been sledging, because I couldn't see anthing he was doing wrong.
I've seen abit of Tuafua last season and also the 1st game this season against parra and I'll agree that he is abit inconsistent but he's a big athletic bloke and I see alot of natural ability in him.
Is Jon tupou any relation to Anthony and Willie?

Latest posts