What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Kiwi Celebration Thread. No Aussies Allowed.

downo14

Juniors
like i said 99 times out of 100 we win, & all & sundry know we have the superior players, but at the end of the day mr Volks, i'm hitting the beach in the morning, 5 minute walk, you'll be thinking, do i have shower this week or do i wait till next week??.. the kiwis will be thinking do i try & get a job in oz or do i stay in whykickamoocow NZ & wish i wasnt a sheep fiddler?

Nothern

Juniors
like i said 99 times out of 100 we win, & all & sundry know we have the superior players, but at the end of the day mr Volks, i'm hitting the beach in the morning, 5 minute walk, you'll be thinking, do i have shower this week or do i wait till next week??.. the kiwis will be thinking do i try & get a job in oz or do i stay in whykickamoocow NZ & wish i wasnt a sheep fiddler?

Yes but do you have the world cup????

By the way, which primary school do you go to?

JoeD

First Grade
all you have to remember, is pay back is a bitch you shjeep shagging, banjomplaying scum, you are nothinmg but a blight on the world, stayb in NZ & stay away from AUS, if your sh*t little country is so good, you sheep fiddlling losers, 99 times out of 100 we'll kick your arse, jog on wankers

Haha - I nominate this for post of the year. One more thing -

NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!
NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!
NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!
NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!
NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!
NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!
NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!
NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!
NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!
NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!

TinghaInMotion

Juniors
Congratulations to the Kiwis. They achieved the impossible by winning against the best in the world and will go down in history as the first team to win a WC for NZ and end Australia’s 30-odd year domination at the International level.

I hope SBW was watching that game last night. If he stayed he would have been an automatic selection in that team and would have been part of a historic occasion. His star would have risen even higher. I wonder if counting his cash in the south of France brings as much happiness as the players experienced last night, I doubt it.

Once again well done to NZ, they played a great game. That’s what sport is all about, the comradery, the passion and courage.

:clap:

all you have to remember, is pay back is a bitch you shjeep shagging, banjomplaying scum, you are nothinmg but a blight on the world, stayb in NZ & stay away from AUS, if your sh*t little country is so good, you sheep fiddlling losers, 99 times out of 100 we'll kick your arse, jog on wankers

Past your bedtime son...see you in 5 years.:lol:

This is not the Wiggles site...

Last edited:

Iafeta

Referee
Brad Fittler said after the 2002 Grand Final "This is the greatest feeling ever..."

Now I know what he means. Tears of joys, laughter, knowing the odds we have to contend with and seeing it all become reality... emotions I will truly truly enjoy forever. It is great being a Kiwi, for when our little country achieves against all odds it makes it the most satisfying victory for any person alive. I wouldn't trade being a Kiwi for this moment for anything.

God Defend New Zealand! Kia Kaha!

Iafeta

Referee

The irony, you little 9 year old goose, is that while Australia lost last night ... clearly you are the biggest loser of all.

TeZbIaN

Juniors
I'm an Aussie, but I'm so proud of the kiwis, not only did they provide a memorable final, but the won where it matters and for the good of the international game, im so happy.

Hopefully back in NZ the game will come on in leaps and bounds.

Well Done NZ, thanks for making this a world cup great and hopefully this will be the catalyst for making all NZ v Aus games great close encounters!!

Angry_eel

First Grade
They achieved the impossible by winning against the best in the world and will go down in history as the first team to win a WC for NZ and end Australia’s 30-odd year domination at the International level.

Im not sure but hasn't NZ won a World Cup in Union before?

Brad Fittler said after the 2002 Grand Final "This is the greatest feeling ever..."

Now I know what he means. Tears of joys, laughter, knowing the odds we have to contend with and seeing it all become reality... emotions I will truly truly enjoy forever. It is great being a Kiwi, for when our little country achieves against all odds it makes it the most satisfying victory for any person alive. I wouldn't trade being a Kiwi for this moment for anything.

God Defend New Zealand! Kia Kaha!

I would never trade it...sweetest victory of all.

The bitch is dead!!!

As they say, a champion team will always beat a team of champions and this is what we saw last night. Australia so full of superstars that they struggle to get them all into the 17, while NZ have to include a few NRL fringe players and guys playing out of position to make up their 17.

We will be celebrating this victory for the next 5 years :D

Loudstrat

Coach

Shut up you pathetic twat.

Go and find an oven to stick your head into.

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Da Da Da boom boom Da Da Da boom boom Da Da Da.......

I don't know about everyone else - but it is tough work being a Kiwi supporter and watching NZ play an ANZAC test getting the hopes up and then getting destroyed every year.....

This is sooo worth it!

Kiwis WHAAAAT!

Joker's Wild

Coach
Congrats to the kiwis and their fans. Enjoy the win lads, it was well deserved as they were the most committed team on the night.

Dont rest on your laurels though, this is the loss that Australian RL needed to have. Neither side will forget that game.

Sueb

Juniors
Haha - I nominate this for post of the year. One more thing -

NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!
NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!
NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!
NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!
NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!
NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!
NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!
NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!
NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!
NZ WORLD CHAMPS!!!

Just wanted to make sure this gets the time in the limelight it deserves :) Last nights' win makes up for some of the heartache we have all felt over the years of being a Kiwi RL supporter.

Go the Kiwis.:D:D:D:D

Kiki

First Grade
im an aussie but i loathe pretty much the entire kangaroo team (full of queenslanders). i was cheering for NZ. good on ya guys!

Latest posts