What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Kiwi Celebration Thread. No Aussies Allowed.

jacpas

Juniors
all you have to remember, is pay back is a bitch you shjeep shagging, banjomplaying scum, you are nothinmg but a blight on the world, stayb in NZ & stay away from AUS, if your sh*t little country is so good, you sheep fiddlling losers, 99 times out of 100 we'll kick your arse, jog on wankers
:( DOWNO - bro you sound like you a gountry boy!!! you know where your wife is your sister , & your not too sure if your kids are yours or they were farthered by the local cow down the road???? GET A GRIP MATEY!! that Typical Aussie "She'll Be Rite!" attitude just didnt cut it on the day , and unfortunately it was ""GDAY MATE!" to the Wanna-BES!! [ I mean Wallabies] on the night!! no amount of cussing & bitching from losers & sooks like your self can change that.
& mate you've just exposed HOW BIG A SORE LOSERS YOU AUSTRALIANS CAN BE!! KIWIS! KIWIS!KIWIS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDD CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSS!!!!!:lol:

jacpas

Juniors
'''

I gaurantee you, NZ wont do it twice in a row, it all comes down to the NZ psych, they are'nt the smartest bunch, the f**k sheep, they live in a cultural backwater, they are sh*te, i really am ashamed the kiwis are allighned with us, the useless f**kers
icon9.gif

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!! KIWIS!!! KIWIS!!! - in reading Downo14 it would seem you've been crying? :( , its okay - it'll only take you FOUR YEARS for you to get over it ?? And Hey it sure comes down to the NZ psych - thats how the Kiwis WHIPPED YOUR DIRTY BROWN WALLABY ASS#S~!!! Woooohoooo!!kiss that!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
all you have to remember, is pay back is a bitch you shjeep shagging, banjomplaying scum, you are nothinmg but a blight on the world, stayb in NZ & stay away from AUS, if your sh*t little country is so good, you sheep fiddlling losers, 99 times out of 100 we'll kick your arse, jog on wankers

This is what happens when you give a 14 year old with downs syndrome access to the internet, folks.

Sueb

Juniors
hows the Santa suit going suebee ?? :)

You insinuating that I have a beard? or am big enough to be santa? ?????

Start digging yourself out of this one mate :D

Na, not for me thanks, but will be there anyway.
Cheers

KIWIS WORLD CHAMPIONS YEHAA...

Bay Vikings

Juniors
like i said 99 times out of 100 we win, & all & sundry know we have the superior players, but at the end of the day mr Volks, i'm hitting the beach in the morning, 5 minute walk, you'll be thinking, do i have shower this week or do i wait till next week??.. the kiwis will be thinking do i try & get a job in oz or do i stay in whykickamoocow NZ & wish i wasnt a sheep fiddler?

You're just pissed cos our sheep are better looking than your missus.

Like Kirk Lazarus said: "You went full genius, man. NEVER go full genius!"

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Well done guys...
banner for those interested...

rlwc08champs-nz.jpg

Iafeta

Referee
Williams had the smirk wiped off his face big time...he is still trying to find it on the Suncorp grass courtesy of Vatuvei.

:lol:

Vatuvei's a champion. Literally and figuratively.

Does anyone remember that song "I'm a K1W1 from the land of the long white cloud I come, from the day I was born to the day I die I'm a K1W1", I remember it from my childhood and I reckon it'd be brilliant to listen to about now.

viva La Kiwis! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Iafeta

Referee
Absolutely - I invite every Kiwi to lap this moment up Manu. Three days late or three weeks late, let's lap this one up....

WORLD CHAMPIONS!

^I echo that sentiment.

We've all been waiting for this all of our lives, so i'm gonna talk us up in my extremely arrogant style all summer!!!

supercharger

Juniors
You bloody beauty world champions
Cant believe it does'nt get any better than this
Just wish i had been there myself

1stNov2000

Juniors
We're probably gonna get slaughtered and raped at Suncorp on May 8th 2009:(..................................................................................BUT WHO CARES WE'RE STILL THE WORLD CHAMPS\\\\:D/\\\\:D/\\\\:D/

Last edited:
Absolutely - I invite every Kiwi to lap this moment up Manu. Three days late or three weeks late, let's lap this one up....

WORLD CHAMPIONS!

I'm with you...I am not prepared to let the Oz fans get away with sweeping this under the carpet.

Epic Fail !!!...:lol::-$