What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

Perth Red

Post Whore
Shouldn't they get interested in the ESL 1st?
Bit like saying Aussies should be interested in Aleague rather than EPL. With all its money NRL is now the premium RL product and if they think they can sell it to Yanks then it should be an easier sell to England and France.

RedVee

First Grade
Just by reading what he said in that interview it seems at this point their strategy is to build their WatchNRL app. Hopefully getting one game a week on Fox One. Then also hoping that in turn makes people get the app.
It's not a bad strategy if it comes off. All hinges on getting that one game a week on Fox.
As he said, they are targeting sports lovers so maybe the Netflix/Amazon angle isn't in their plans at present.
I’ve already prepped my mate in Kentucky :D

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
All the same class, due to some contractual obligations some are stopping in Fiji.
Fiji airways don’t fly direct from Australia to the US, their flights are all via Fiji (which is basically on a direct line between Sydney and LA anyway). So if they’re the carrrier who’s providing the flights, that’s what’ll happen.
their business class is pretty much the same as any other airline’s, they’re not some budget carrier.

Canard

Immortal
Fiji airways don’t fly direct from Australia to the US, their flights are all via Fiji (which is basically on a direct line between Sydney and LA anyway). So if they’re the carrrier who’s providing the flights, that’s what’ll happen.
their business class is pretty much the same as any other airline’s, they’re not some budget carrier.
I didn't claim it was a budget airline.

This is a non story