What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

GongPanther

Referee
Is anyone aware of the currency conversion for anyone who wishes to go to Vegas to watch the games? Right now, it is US 0.64 cents for an Aussie dollar. That is simply too much $ difference if it stays the same.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Is anyone aware of the currency conversion for anyone who wishes to go to Vegas to watch the games? Right now, it is US 0.64 cents for an Aussie dollar. That is simply too much $ difference if it stays the same.
Yeh bit of a killer. We got even less in real time last month when we were over there. Few years ago when I went it it was 1:1 which was nice!

BODISGOD

Bench
Try having your wedding there last year….Euro basically at parity and Sterling tanked.

Gone are the glory days of 2010.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Try having your wedding there last year….Euro basically at parity and Sterling tanked.

Gone are the glory days of 2010.
Needs to come back to that so I can buy my holiday home in England! Come on Aussie $ you can do it!

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Looked into going but cant see the value. Then the exchange rate on top of that. Around 2 days of traveling is also off putting.

The best package is $5099 Inc flights. This includes only 3 nights accommodation.

Looks like I'm not really invited

Pneuma

First Grade
Looked into going but cant see the value. Then the exchange rate on top of that. Around 2 days of traveling is also off putting.

The best package is $5099 Inc flights. This includes only 3 nights accommodation.

Same here. Looks tempting but is it worth it?

Wb1234

Referee

Only way to do it is go for two weeks and go to la and Miami while there

Wb1234

Referee
Fmd mate how much is that!

Can you bundle something up for me?
You’re going to spend 48 hours in plane time and only 3 days there

the players can’t wait for this Adam Reynolds looking so happy

This is a two week holiday to america for players paid for by the nrl. Best hotels too and business class travel

and if they are lucky their partners have to stay at home cause I doubt the arlc is paying for their travel too lol

THE CHAMP

First Grade
You’re going to spend 48 hours in plane time and only 3 days there

the players can’t wait for this Adam Reynolds looking so happy

This is a two week holiday to america for players paid for by the nrl. Best hotels too and business class travel

and if they are lucky their partners have to stay at home cause I doubt the arlc is paying for their travel too lol
This looks like a great package for the players. Especially the one's married or in a relationship that are looking to play up .

I've already talked to friends about going but was concerned about the price even before deals were announced. It also took far too long for these packages to be made available.

This double header is only for the wealthy by the looks