What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

siv

First Grade
To stop them taking bets, the NRL would have to take/threaten legal action to stop agencies using their intellectual property.

So, at this stage, they don‘t have to pay the NRL anything. Not all agencies even pay US sports for taking bets.
If that starts

Then the kawyers will claim RL is not a sport but rebel rugby and NRL is not the governing body of rugby

MugaB

Coach
Since they went bust

Is Melbourne 2 now a option
I reckon it always was an option, imagine PVL finally giving the Bears a 1st grade licence, then saying the catch is they gotta be fulltime at AAMI park...
Victorians would be livid

Canard

Immortal
Since they went bust

Is Melbourne 2 now a option

Them going broke is only on paper, for some reason Union has a hard on about a team in Melbourne, so they will likely just take over the reigns or force the merger with the Brumbies

Canard

Immortal
I reckon it always was an option, imagine PVL finally giving the Bears a 1st grade licence, then saying the catch is they gotta be fulltime at AAMI park...
Not to burst your Sydney bubble.

But most Victorians would know as much about the Bears as Spencer Leniu knows about Adam Goodall (or whatever his name is)

MugaB

Coach
Not to burst your Sydney bubble.

But most Victorians would know as much about the Bears as Spencer Leniu knows about Adam Goodall (or whatever his name is)
Who?
The point being PVL hates on Vcky Kicky regularly, he would do it out of spite

siv

First Grade
North Melbourne Bears

Or just

Northern Bears

wittyfan

Referee
Lol! A forest full of shade from Paul Barry, loved the voice overs of the various Vegas headlines and extra points for throwing in the infamous V'landys "gambling is entertainment" quote.

Vlad59

Juniors
Lol! A forest full of shade from Paul Barry, loved the voice overs of the various Vegas headlines and extra points for throwing in the infamous V'landys "gambling is entertainment" quote.
Barry’s a wanker. Thankfully nobody watches him

Generalzod

Immortal
Barry’s a wanker. Thankfully nobody watches him
You watched...The fact that he has a point I didn't realise that the NRL had paid for the likes of the SMH/2GB Triple M to attend the event...Did you guy's know this...I rather spend my money on a meal than spend it on gambling on Sport.

Vlad59

Juniors
You watched...The fact that he has a point I didn't realise that the NRL had paid for the likes of the SMH/2GB Triple M to attend the event...Did you guy's know this...I rather spend my money on a meal than spend it on gambling on Sport.
No I didn’t watch actually. But thanks for telling me I did. And did I know Vlandys and the nrl paid for journalists to attend? No. Why? Because I dont care. And I gamble on sport. It’s fun. If you don’t go you. Vlandys is taking the game to new levels. So are you. Of whinging.

Latest posts