What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Last Days Of An Old, Outdated Stadium - Leichardt Hill

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Eddie. said:
Premies crowd - 13000

10th placed, joint venture at an old outdated stadium 19000

Priceless :lol:

What is your excuse for that crowd LF I mean if they are going to win the comp you would of thought 20,000 would of been out there, I bet out of the 13,000 that 1000 of them where Panthers fans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TigerMo

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
Eddie. said:
Premies crowd - 13000

10th placed, joint venture at an old outdated stadium 19000

Priceless :lol:

What is your excuse for that crowd LF I mean if they are going to win the comp you would of thought min. 20,000 would of been out there, I bet out of the 13,000 that 1000 of them where Panthers fans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah... You would think that the Premiers of 2003 would pull 20,000 every week regardless of who they're versing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nospam49 said:
Our low crowds are more then double that of the Tigers low crowds. 8)

Oh year, and we are the Premiers. 8)

But your best crowd isn't double our best and your average isn't double our average. The bandwagon is spluttering is it?

And all your second sentence does is make me think more of Rooster supporters.

Compared to you, they all have class.

Stop talking shite you low grade flamer wannabe.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
nospam49 said:
Our low crowds are more then double that of the Tigers low crowds. 8)

But you have yet given us a reason as to why your crowd was so poor in the 2 dirt hills stadium compared to ours a battle of the so called no name sides according to you ????

nospam49 said:
Oh year, and we are the Premiers. 8)

Yeah and that makes the reason why you got a lesser crowd than ours even more unbeleavable - I know if the Wests Tigers had of won the comp last year that well the gates like 2 games this year at Leichhardt Oval would be forced shut before the Kick Off and that would apply to Campbeltown as well!!!!!

innsaneink

Referee
Cant you all see what this poor fool is doing???

After a wonderful win, by a no- frills team ....at a brilliant old ground with a terriffic crowd on hand on a lovely, sunny Sunday afternoon, there are threads here entitled:

"Leichhardt-What a ground!!!"

"What a f**king huge crowd"...by a Parra fan.

"Leichhardt Crowd!!!".....by a Raiders fan.

Halatau_D_204080821_10.jpg

He dont like seeing WestsTigers and Leichhardt Oval getting positive comments......reminds me of the old fart up the road that yells at the kids in the park to be quiet....stop having fun!

I think this poor fool, who thinks hes an expert on other teams venues (see his crap on Souths & Redfern) didnt like seeing all these positive threads about Leichhardt Oval so he just spews forth the following to rain on our parade....

nospam49 said:
It was a glorious end. But it was the end.

19,000 people squashed in to a 1930's oval to se a game of football. Most sitting on a dirt hill.

If this is the future of any NRL club......they will be dead in 10 years time.

You see, the Tigers dont play South Sydney every day. A club with loyal, passionate fans.

Ironic that in a weekend when George Piggins called for a move back to Redfern, people within the Tigers were planning to move away from Balmain and into Telstra Stadium for the 2005 season.

Couple that news with the fact local and state governments have not budged and it seems my wish will be granted and $2,000,000 worth of tax payer money will not be spent on re-turning the hill in Balmain, but it will be spent where the community wants it. In hospitals, on roads.....on stadiums that can acually be improved with $2,000,000.

Stop The Rot. So thats what the Wests Tigers have done.

The Move to Telstra will give the club a state of the art stadium to play out of. A stadium that doesnt need upgraded at all.

You know...the grass on the field at Tesltra Stadium is worth more then Leichardt Oval.

Im happy today because I won on a number of levels.

First, my club set a new record thsi weeks and is in with a chnace of retaining their title. This is a real chnace at winning the comp as opposed to what OTHER teams go through and never making the finals in their history.

The Government, state and local, have brushed these pitifull called to get $2,000,000 of corrigated Iron to "Fix" the 1930's grass hill.

A stupid cause if there ever was one.

Last but not least, the Roosters got stuffed. Sure it wasnt really their fault, just ask Phil Gould...but hey....they lost.

Alll in all, it was a very good weekend for The nospam49! 8)
Opinions are one thing....obsessions are another.

Isnt your team doing enough to hold your attention for long, LF.....or are you one of those "special persons"??

:lol: :lol:

PINGU

Juniors
Well done to the 14,000 South Sydney fans who got behind thier team on the weekend boasted the crowd figures at the run down crap hole called Leichardt.

Eddie.

Bench
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clutching at straws PINGU!!!!!!!!!

f**k you and nospam49 must feel really stupid.

HIGHEST crowd of the round, REBROKE GROUND RECORD, and throw in a 50 point win with the old Balmain jerseys. A tragic day for PINGU

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TigerMo

Juniors
PINGU said:
Well done to the 14,000 South Sydney fans who got behind thier team on the weekend boasted the crowd figures at the run down crap hole called Leichardt.

:roll: :roll:

Typical Expected Response.

Asif there was 14,000 souths fans there. The whole crowd was a sea of orange and black, Hardly Souths colours are they?

At best, there were max. 1500 Souths fans.

So go p*ss off you f**kwit, We had the highest attendance of the round and you still go out and make up your own figures that there were only 5000 Tigers fans.

Just a lame attempt to dig your self out of your grave.

TIGERPies

Juniors
nospam49 said:
It was a glorious end. But it was the end.

19,000 people squashed in to a 1930's oval to se a game of football. Most sitting on a dirt hill.

our hills grassy mate 8)

PINGU

Juniors
Not at all. I saw a heap of Souths fans at the game, around 14,000.

Thank god for South and it's fans, it would have been another 5,000 effort if it was just the fairweather Tigers fans.

PINGU

Juniors
Tiger Mo said:
PINGU said:

Asif there was 14,000 souths fans there. The whole crowd was a sea of orange and black, Hardly Souths colours are they?

So go p*ss off you f**kwit, We had the highest attendance of the round and you still go out and make up your own figures that there were only 5000 Tigers fans.

Of course there were only 1500 Souths fans. That was all you could see in your rose coloured glasses.

14,000 South fans easy.

TigerMo

Juniors
PINGU said:
Tiger Mo said:
PINGU said:

Of course there were only 1500 Souths fans. That was all you could see in your rose coloured glasses.

14,000 South fans easy.

Didn't need to see anything through Rose Coloured Glasses. If you put a blind fold on me at Leichhardt yesterday, I could tell you how much tigers supporters there were yesterday and how few souths supporters there were.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
PINGU said:
Not at all. I saw a heap of Souths fans at the game, around 14,000.

Thank god for South and it's fans, it would have been another 5,000 effort if it was just the fairweather Tigers fans.

Yeah BS maybe if you where at the game you would of seen otherwise :lol: :lol: :lol: It was a sea of Orange and Gold throughout the crowd except for a small patch on the Hill - of whom most of those where there during JF and I can tell you now 1500 was putting it nicley :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also the gates where shut before kickoff and given that they don't count NRL pass holders in attendance I would say there was at least 20,000 there instead of the 19,500 ;-)

PINGU

Juniors
Is there any truth about the free tickets the club handed out to the inmates at Gladesville hospital?

I would think they would have accounted for 80% of the crowd.

Eddie.

Bench
PINGU said:
Is there any truth about the free tickets the club handed out to the inmates at Gladesville hospital?

Didnt know you were there yesterday mate.

Hope you enjoyed the day out.

PINGU said:

I know they were giving away free Tickets at Parramatta.

Eddie.

Bench
nospam49 said:
PINGU said:

I know they were giving away free Tickets at Parramatta.

And they dont give free tickets away at Penrith??

In 2002 v the Knights late in the season there whole f**king junior league got free tickets :lol: