What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Latest in Coaching Musical Chairs - NRL Style...

Springs09

Juniors
Why did they f**k around for the last month pretending each was going to stay at their old club for a year

They all look like a bunch of children

kbw

Bench
Brisbane should’ve sacked Bennett as soon as they decided and publicly announced that Bennett wasn’t in their future plans.

Seibold should’ve asked for a release as soon as he began discussions with the Broncos about the job.

Broncos started this shit by interviewing for a job that was still occupied.

Siebold should have been sacked as well. He has been the bigger dickhead of the two coaches and I am no Bennett fan

retch

Juniors
Not sure if this has been posted.

The 4.30 pm 9 news and sports with Wally Lewis and the 9 news chick are sitting there talking about this b/s and the news chick asks Wally about Uncle Wayne finishing some players careers a year or two early.

Well Wally actually cut loose a bit on Uncle Wayne and when she mentioned coaching Wally said this media gig is a lot better.

It's the first time I've seen Wally really give it to Uncle Wayne in public.

Definitely no love lost there..

Spot On

Coach
Why did they f**k around for the last month pretending each was going to stay at their old club for a year

They all look like a bunch of children

Because someone pretended he was trying to be loyal to his players and supporters.

And some people actually fell for it.

Silent Knight

First Grade
You know what, those Knights fans aren't a bad bunch after all

thlght.gif

King hit

Coach
Yesterday on the courier mail comments section I posted a comment about how Bennett’s conservative dour tactics lost the 2015 grand final. They wouldn’t publish it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yesterday on the courier mail comments section I posted a comment about how Bennett’s conservative dour tactics lost the 2015 grand final. They wouldn’t publish it.
They certainly allowed the Cowboys to level things but I wouldn't say "lost it for them".