What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Little Things That P*ss You Off" Thread!

El Coconuto

Bench
Pet peeves. We all have them, right? I couldn't help but to pass up the opportunity to start up this thread for amusement's sake.

I'll start off:

1. When my toothbrush 'mysteriously' flips over and sits face down on the bathroom counter.

2. When McDonald's put two pickels in my burger except one.

3. When someone asks for your opinion on something, and you give it, and then they say... "Nah, that can't be right!" Seriously, WTF then!?

Feel free to add anything that I missed peeps...:cool:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
4. Opinion / fact people. People who blur the line and simply can't accept that what the think may not be necessarily true. E.g. My dad thinks Person X on Idol is talented. Apparently, because he says so... it's a 'fact'

:x

Eelementary

Post Whore
El Coconuto said:
Pet peeves. We all have them, right? I couldn't help but to pass up the opportunity to start up this thread for amusement's sake.

I'll start off:

1. When my toothbrush 'mysteriously' flips over and sits face down on the bathroom counter.

2. When McDonald's put two pickels in my burger except one.

3. When someone asks for your opinion on something, and you give it, and then they say... "Nah, that can't be right!" Seriously, WTF then!?

Feel free to add anything that I missed peeps...:cool:

I HATE that!

I also hate it when people tell you to stop letting things affect you. If they affect you, they affect you!

Eelementary

Post Whore
I also really dislike it (and this happens a lot with my family :lol:) when we get into a nice discussion, but, no matter what you say and what proof you give, you're ALWAYS wrong.

Like the time I made the mistake of saying to my family, "I reckon that if Johnny Wilkinson hadn't played in the World Cup, we would have won!"

Timmah

Staff member
6. People who force their musical opinions on you and attempt to make you feel inferior about the music you listen to/enjoy.

Jono Russell

Bench
When people make a point of saying they don't care about something yet they care enough to make a post about it.

Australian companies using Indian call centers.

People who owe me money that pretend not to understand english.

John: Hi, can I please speak with Nomad

Male: yes one second.

Male: May I ask who's speaking.

John: John from Credit Corp

Male: Sorry me no speak english, Nomad not home

John: I'm sorry sir, where about is he today?

Male: Sorry no speak.

John: Does Nomad have a mobile phone or email address?

Male: Sorry I do not understand any.

John: Sir you have done just great so far, I'm sure you can push a few more words out.

Male: Call Terminated.

Dani

Immortal
Just Another 'Dogs Supporter said:
6. People who force their musical opinions on you and attempt to make you feel inferior about the music you listen to/enjoy.

Me in a nutshell.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

You'll be bad for business.... I'm sure of it.